EXCLUSIVE: The director is writing and directing an adaptation of Paul Murray’s Booker Prize long-listed novel. Jordan is reuniting with regular producers Steve Woolley and Elizabeth Karlsen of Number 9 Films and James Flynn of Littlewave Film Productions (Ondine). Recent credits from Number 9 include Made In Dagenham, starring Sally Hawkins, and How To Lose Friends and Alienate People, starring Simon Pegg and Kirsten Dunst. Skippy Dies follows the adventures of two unlikely schoolmates, Skippy and Ruprecht, at an Irish private school. The book’s been described as “South Park meets Tom Brown’s Schooldays” (now there’s one pitch I never thought I’d hear). Paul Murray is repped by Rob Kraitt at AP Watt.
Neil Jordan To Direct 'Skippy Dies'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ABC Sets John Corey Cop Drama Based On Novels; Mace Neufeld & John Davis To EP
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’: Bryan Fuller Steps Down As Showrunner
- Abrams Artists Taps Ashwant Venkatram As Digital Media Agent; R&C Hires Alisa Granz As EVP For Consumer Biz
- WME-IMG China Appoints NBA Exec Michael Ma As CEO
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Stars To Tell All In Finale Aftershow
- Howard Davies Dies: British Director Of ‘Les Liaisons Dangereuses’ Was 71