EXCLUSIVE: The director is writing and directing an adaptation of Paul Murray’s Booker Prize long-listed novel. Jordan is reuniting with regular producers Steve Woolley and Elizabeth Karlsen of Number 9 Films and James Flynn of Littlewave Film Productions (Ondine). Recent credits from Number 9 include Made In Dagenham, starring Sally Hawkins, and How To Lose Friends and Alienate People, starring Simon Pegg and Kirsten Dunst. Skippy Dies follows the adventures of two unlikely schoolmates, Skippy and Ruprecht, at an Irish private school. The book’s been described as “South Park meets Tom Brown’s Schooldays” (now there’s one pitch I never thought I’d hear). Paul Murray is repped by Rob Kraitt at AP Watt.
Neil Jordan To Direct 'Skippy Dies'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82