EXCLUSIVE: NBC Entertainment and Universal Media Studios chairman Marc Graboff has signed a new 3-year deal with NBC Universal. I hear the renewal talks went on for several months and Graboff was approached for outside gigs but ultimately opted to remain at NBC where he has been since 2000. Graboff, who is very well respected in the industry, had brought stability to NBC during several regime changes over the past decade, and his business presence and institutional knowledge would certainly help make the transition to post-Comcast merger NBC smoother. Graboff first joined NBC in November 2000 as EVP NBC West Coast, overseeing business affairs for all of NBC’s Burbank-based divisions.
Marc Graboff Re-Ups WIth NBC Universal
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump’s Not Racist, Sarah Sanders Assures Us, Citing ‘The Apprentice’
- PBS CEO Paula Kerger Takes Questions On Charlie Rose, Tavis Smiley At TCA
- Matt Damon Tells ‘Today’ He’s Sorry For Sexual Assault Comments: “Wish I’d Listened A Lot More Before I Weighed In”…
- Fox Television Stations Renew ‘Page Six TV’ Through 2018-2019 Season
- ‘Nicky Jam: El Ganador’ Bio-Series To Premiere On Netflix
- HBO, ‘Real Housewives’ Among Winners At Reality Breakthrough Awards — NATPE