EXCLUSIVE: NBC Entertainment and Universal Media Studios chairman Marc Graboff has signed a new 3-year deal with NBC Universal. I hear the renewal talks went on for several months and Graboff was approached for outside gigs but ultimately opted to remain at NBC where he has been since 2000. Graboff, who is very well respected in the industry, had brought stability to NBC during several regime changes over the past decade, and his business presence and institutional knowledge would certainly help make the transition to post-Comcast merger NBC smoother. Graboff first joined NBC in November 2000 as EVP NBC West Coast, overseeing business affairs for all of NBC’s Burbank-based divisions.
Marc Graboff Re-Ups WIth NBC Universal
What's Hot on Deadline
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Originals’ Season Finale Ratings Even With 2016, ‘WWYD?’ Returns Steady
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’