Management firm Authentic has been quietly beefing up, taking new offices on Wilshire Blvd and La Brea. The firm recently added ex-Endeavor agent Craig Gartner and Framework’s Howard Green. The New York office has added Dara Gordon and Joh Morris, the latter of whom heads a new Career Development Coaching division. Gartner has brought clients that include Modern Family‘s Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Keesha Sharp and choreographer Danny Teeson, while Green brought Marcia Cross, Mireille Enos and Jay Karnes. Authentic is five years old and was founded by Jon Rubinstein, who just produced client Vera Farmiga’s directorial debut Higher Ground. The firm also reps Peter Sarsgaard, Jeremy Piven, Michael C. Hall, Tom Hiddleston and Robert Carlyle.
Management Firm Authentic Expands
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices