Management firm Authentic has been quietly beefing up, taking new offices on Wilshire Blvd and La Brea. The firm recently added ex-Endeavor agent Craig Gartner and Framework’s Howard Green. The New York office has added Dara Gordon and Joh Morris, the latter of whom heads a new Career Development Coaching division. Gartner has brought clients that include Modern Family‘s Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Keesha Sharp and choreographer Danny Teeson, while Green brought Marcia Cross, Mireille Enos and Jay Karnes. Authentic is five years old and was founded by Jon Rubinstein, who just produced client Vera Farmiga’s directorial debut Higher Ground. The firm also reps Peter Sarsgaard, Jeremy Piven, Michael C. Hall, Tom Hiddleston and Robert Carlyle.
Management Firm Authentic Expands
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Sharp Objects' Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
Latest TV News
- 'The Split': Creator Abi Morgan Files Papers On Female-Led Divorce Drama For BBC One & SundanceTV
- John Oliver Compares Donald Trump Administration To ‘Sharknado’
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network