Management firm Authentic has been quietly beefing up, taking new offices on Wilshire Blvd and La Brea. The firm recently added ex-Endeavor agent Craig Gartner and Framework’s Howard Green. The New York office has added Dara Gordon and Joh Morris, the latter of whom heads a new Career Development Coaching division. Gartner has brought clients that include Modern Family‘s Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Keesha Sharp and choreographer Danny Teeson, while Green brought Marcia Cross, Mireille Enos and Jay Karnes. Authentic is five years old and was founded by Jon Rubinstein, who just produced client Vera Farmiga’s directorial debut Higher Ground. The firm also reps Peter Sarsgaard, Jeremy Piven, Michael C. Hall, Tom Hiddleston and Robert Carlyle.
Management Firm Authentic Expands
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Latest TV News
- Amy Sherman-Palladino Tells Women Stage Directors ‘Broadway Is Heaven’ – But Some Demur
- Genie Francis, ‘General Hospital’s Laura, Bumped Down To Recurring Status On ABC Soap
- ‘History Of Them’: Lisa Vidal, Felix Solis & Amit Shah Join Cast As Multi-Cultural Comedy Gets Formal Pilot Order…
- CBS Orders Drama Pilot ‘Murder’, Comedy ‘I Mom So Hard’ From Warner Bros. TV
- ‘The Alienist’ Review: Nothing Alienating About TNT’s Deft 19th Century Drama
- NBC Orders ‘The Enemy Within’ Drama Pilot From Ken Woodruff & Vernon Sanders