Management firm Authentic has been quietly beefing up, taking new offices on Wilshire Blvd and La Brea. The firm recently added ex-Endeavor agent Craig Gartner and Framework’s Howard Green. The New York office has added Dara Gordon and Joh Morris, the latter of whom heads a new Career Development Coaching division. Gartner has brought clients that include Modern Family‘s Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Keesha Sharp and choreographer Danny Teeson, while Green brought Marcia Cross, Mireille Enos and Jay Karnes. Authentic is five years old and was founded by Jon Rubinstein, who just produced client Vera Farmiga’s directorial debut Higher Ground. The firm also reps Peter Sarsgaard, Jeremy Piven, Michael C. Hall, Tom Hiddleston and Robert Carlyle.
Management Firm Authentic Expands
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Latest TV News
- Univision Pulls Ads; Owner Of Orlando Pulse Club, Mothers, Victims, GLADD Press The Network To Stop “Blood Bath”
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night
- ‘Doctor Who’ Trailer Teases Return Of “Most Dangerous Man In The Universe”
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Slams ‘Bait’-Taking Liberals & Huggy, Panda-Loving TV Journalists