Magnolia Pictures’ Eamonn Bowles acquired U.S. rights to Andrew Jarecki’s All Good Things and will release the film in December. The picture was originally contracted to The Weinstein Company. Jarecki bought back the picture, though Weinstein’s selling foreign territories. The film’s a murder mystery set against the 80s New York real estate dynasty that left scion Robert Durst suspected of killing his wife Kathie. Ryan Gosling, Kirsten Dunst and Frank Langella starred in the film. The film was financed by Michael London’s Groundswell Productions. Jarecki directed Capturing the Friedmans, which Magnolia distributed.
Magnolia Pictures Acquires Andrew Jarecki's 'All Good Things'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Johnny Galecki Brings In Andrew Haas To Join His Production Shingle Alcide Bava
- TriStar Wins English-Language Debut By ‘Wild Tales’ Helmer Damian Szifron
- Alec Baldwin Plots TV Return As NYC Mayor In HBO Series
- UTA Signs Helmer Gavin Hood
- Relativity To Release Faith-Based Film ‘Hillsong–Let Hope Rise’
- Diablo Cody Set To Rewrite ‘Barbie’