No surprise. Lionsgate announced today its Board of Directors who were present voted unanimously reject Carl Icahn’s $6.50 a share tender offer for all outstanding common stock in the film/TV studio.
Lionsgate Nixes Icahn's $6.50 Share Offer
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- From 'Fauda's Assaf Bernstein On 'Rose Madder’ To 'The Shining' Onstage: What's Behind Stephen King's Hollywood Renaissance?
- ‘Hannity’ Books Sean Spicer, Anthony Scaramucci & Reince Priebus To Spin White House Press Office Explosion
- True-Crime Anthology Series From Nick Antosca & Michelle Dean In Works At Hulu
- ‘Happy!’: Joseph Reitman Cast As Main Villain In Syfy Series
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Debuts “Action-Packed” Season 8 Trailer, Praises Deceased Stuntman – Comic-Con
- ‘iZombie’: Robert Knepper Upped To Series Regular For Season 4 Of CW Series