Episode 3 of MTV reality juggernaut Jersey Shore‘s second season last night set new all-time highs for the show: 5.5 million viewers and a 5.3 rating among persons 12-34. They surpassed the previous series high marks posted by the second season premiere 2 weeks ago, which drew 5.3 million viewers and a 5.1 rating in 12-34. This new record probably won’t last long either.
'Jersey Shore' Sets Another Ratings Record
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’ Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres