An early trailer is making the rounds for Don’t Be Afraid Of The Dark, the remake of the 70s ABC scary telepic that Guillermo del Toro co-wrote and produced. While del Toro made a splash at Comic-Con announcing he’d co-write and produce Haunted Mansion, he was most excited about the Con crowd reaction to this film, which was made through Miramax but remained at Disney, which will release it January 21, 2011.
Hot Trailer: 'Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
Universal Brands New Monster Movies As 'Dark Universe'; Bill Condon's 'Bride Of Frankenstein' Up Next In 2019 - Video
Why 'Alien: Covenant' Lost Its Bite At The B.O. With $36.1M Opening, -34% From 'Prometheus' -- Box Office Final
Latest Film News
- Joss Whedon To Wrap Up ‘Justice League’ Movie After Snyder Family Tragedy
- Joey King, Julia Goldani-Telles & More Join ‘Slender Man’ From Director Sylvain White
- Women Lead The Charge Toward A Gender Balance Not Seen In The History Of Entertainment — Deadline Disruptors
- When The Film Academy Invites New Members, Keep An Eye On That Growing Documentary Branch
- The Orchard Lands Cannes Competition Pic ‘BPM’; Samuel Goldwyn Inhales Tribeca’s ‘Holy Air’
- ‘The Originals’ Danielle Campbell Boards 'You Can Choose Your Family'