It may have lost at the Emmys where it was nominated for best drama series, but airing against the awards show on Sunday, HBO’s True Blood hit a new series high, drawing 5.4 million viewers. The vampire drama added another 1.2 million viewers with the 11:30 PM replay. Also on Sunday, HBO’s comedies Hung and Entourage averaged 2.5 million and 2.9 million viewers, respectively, with Entourage hitting a season high.
HBO's 'True Blood' Hits New Series High
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV
- Netflix Series From 'Damages' Creators Unveils Title, First Teaser: Video
- Colin Callender's Playground Names Louise Pedersen UK Managing Director
- 'Frankenstein' Drama From Rand Ravich & Howard Gordon Set At Fox As Put Pilot