It may have lost at the Emmys where it was nominated for best drama series, but airing against the awards show on Sunday, HBO’s True Blood hit a new series high, drawing 5.4 million viewers. The vampire drama added another 1.2 million viewers with the 11:30 PM replay. Also on Sunday, HBO’s comedies Hung and Entourage averaged 2.5 million and 2.9 million viewers, respectively, with Entourage hitting a season high.
HBO's 'True Blood' Hits New Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
'Revenant', 'Martian' & More In Global Milestones; 'Kung Fu Panda' Tops $100M In China - Intl Box Office Update
Latest TV News
- President Obama, Scott Kelly, Chewbacca Help Stephen Colbert Opens First Live ‘Late Show’ Post-Super Bowl
- Peter Farrelly Directs CBS All Access Super Bowl Promo
- Jazzed Coldplay, Bruno Mars & Beyonce Harmonize At Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show – Review
- ‘The Good Wife’ To End This Spring After Seven Seasons
- Barack Obama Wins Soft Bowl With CBS’ Gayle King In Super Bowl Interview
- ABC’s GOP Debate Wins Saturday, Draws 13.2 Million Viewers