It may have lost at the Emmys where it was nominated for best drama series, but airing against the awards show on Sunday, HBO’s True Blood hit a new series high, drawing 5.4 million viewers. The vampire drama added another 1.2 million viewers with the 11:30 PM replay. Also on Sunday, HBO’s comedies Hung and Entourage averaged 2.5 million and 2.9 million viewers, respectively, with Entourage hitting a season high.
HBO's 'True Blood' Hits New Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- Matt Corman & Chris Ord Join CW Drama ‘Containment’ As Co-Showrunners
- Nazneen Contractor Joins NBC’s ‘Heroes Reborn'; Aoibhinn McGinnity In Cinemax’s ‘Quarry’
- Michael Nyqvist Signs With ICM Partners
- Nicholas D’Agosto Returns To ‘Gotham’ As Series Regular
- Sony Eyes Relaunching TriStar Television Banner Run By Suzanne Patmore Gibbs
- ‘Jane The Virgin’ Emmy Campaign Employs Gina Rodriguez’s Own Words