It may have lost at the Emmys where it was nominated for best drama series, but airing against the awards show on Sunday, HBO’s True Blood hit a new series high, drawing 5.4 million viewers. The vampire drama added another 1.2 million viewers with the 11:30 PM replay. Also on Sunday, HBO’s comedies Hung and Entourage averaged 2.5 million and 2.9 million viewers, respectively, with Entourage hitting a season high.
HBO's 'True Blood' Hits New Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
'South Park's Donald Trump Argues That Vote For Hillary Clinton Is Vote Against New 'Star Wars' Movie
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot