It may have lost at the Emmys where it was nominated for best drama series, but airing against the awards show on Sunday, HBO’s True Blood hit a new series high, drawing 5.4 million viewers. The vampire drama added another 1.2 million viewers with the 11:30 PM replay. Also on Sunday, HBO’s comedies Hung and Entourage averaged 2.5 million and 2.9 million viewers, respectively, with Entourage hitting a season high.
HBO's 'True Blood' Hits New Series High
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Craig Ferguson To Visit NBC's 'Late Night With Seth Meyers' Tonight
- Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order, Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'