It may have lost at the Emmys where it was nominated for best drama series, but airing against the awards show on Sunday, HBO’s True Blood hit a new series high, drawing 5.4 million viewers. The vampire drama added another 1.2 million viewers with the 11:30 PM replay. Also on Sunday, HBO’s comedies Hung and Entourage averaged 2.5 million and 2.9 million viewers, respectively, with Entourage hitting a season high.
HBO's 'True Blood' Hits New Series High
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'
- FX Renews Comedies 'Married' & 'You're The Worst', Moves 'Worst' To FXX
- NBC Nabs 'Raven Rock' Drama From Robert Zemeckis, Bob Cooper, eOne & Paramount TV
- Frances Berwick To Lead NBCU Lifestyle Networks, Adding Oversight Of E! & Esquire; Adam Stotsky Named E! GM
- 'Big' Series In Works At Fox With 'Enlisted's Kevin Biegel & Mike Royce