EXCLUSIVE: Marketer and producer Krishnan Menon has inked a first-look deal with Fox TV Studios. Under the pact, FtvS will have first crack at Menon’s TV and Internet projects, which Menon intends to develop with appropriate brands attached. Menon, who worked for top marketing agencies such as DDB and Digitas West before launching his own marketing consulting firm Phenomenon, has been involved in such campaigns as the launch and marketing of the iMac and iPod for Apple, the xBox for Microsoft, Williams-Sonoma’s eCommerce business and American Express’ Blue Card. Since venturing into TV in 2006, he created and executive produced ABC Family’s reality series America’s Prom Queen and sold two scripted projects, Heir Apparent at FX written by Kevin Kennedy and Niels Mueller and exec produced by Menon and Jonathan Prince, and Genius Bar at CBS from writers Josh Sternin and Jeff Ventimilia, which didn’t go to pilot. On the unscripted side, Menon, repped by Brillstein Entertainment Partners and Skrzyniarz & Mallean, has previously partnered with Mark Burnett Prods., Bunim/Murray, Ken Mok and Scott Satin to develop projects.
FtvS First-Look Deal With Krishnan Menon
What's Hot on Deadline
'Creed' Sets Tuesday Preview Record As Thanksgiving B.O. Heats Up, 'The Good Dinosaur' Isn't Far Behind
Latest TV News
- Archery Pictures Rolls with Fiona Cummins’ Hot Book ‘Rattle’
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77