EXCLUSIVE: Marketer and producer Krishnan Menon has inked a first-look deal with Fox TV Studios. Under the pact, FtvS will have first crack at Menon’s TV and Internet projects, which Menon intends to develop with appropriate brands attached. Menon, who worked for top marketing agencies such as DDB and Digitas West before launching his own marketing consulting firm Phenomenon, has been involved in such campaigns as the launch and marketing of the iMac and iPod for Apple, the xBox for Microsoft, Williams-Sonoma’s eCommerce business and American Express’ Blue Card. Since venturing into TV in 2006, he created and executive produced ABC Family’s reality series America’s Prom Queen and sold two scripted projects, Heir Apparent at FX written by Kevin Kennedy and Niels Mueller and exec produced by Menon and Jonathan Prince, and Genius Bar at CBS from writers Josh Sternin and Jeff Ventimilia, which didn’t go to pilot. On the unscripted side, Menon, repped by Brillstein Entertainment Partners and Skrzyniarz & Mallean, has previously partnered with Mark Burnett Prods., Bunim/Murray, Ken Mok and Scott Satin to develop projects.
FtvS First-Look Deal With Krishnan Menon
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- ABC Nabs Medical Drama From David Marshall Grant & Vendetta As Put Pilot
- NBC Buys Conspiracy Drama From Greg Berlanti & Martin Gero
- TNT & TBS Head Of Programming Michael Wright To Depart
- Johnny Knoxville Inks First Look Deal With ABC Studios, Sells Family Comedy To ABC