As predicted, the UK private broadcaster has rejoined the TV service, which will convert your television set into an on-demand portal. BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Talk Talk and Arqiva plan to launch their joint consumer product in 2011. Dawn Airey, who has just exited Five as CEO, was recently appointed non-executive director of Lovefilm, the UK’s version of Netflix. No surprises that Lovefilm wants to join Canvas too.
Five Rejoins Internet TV Project Canvas
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- ITV Earnings Down In First Half Amid UK Advertising Slump
- ‘Hit The Road’ Star Jason Alexander On Making A Family Comedy Not For Families — TCA
- David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On ‘Norm Macdonald Live’
- ‘Loudermilk’ Star Ron Livingston Wonders If Critics Watch TV Until Their Eyes Bleed – TCA
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’ Director On Tackling Violent Themes — TCA
- Margo Chase Dies In Plane Crash: Chase Design Group Founder Created ‘Buffy’ & ‘Angel’ Logos