As predicted, the UK private broadcaster has rejoined the TV service, which will convert your television set into an on-demand portal. BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Talk Talk and Arqiva plan to launch their joint consumer product in 2011. Dawn Airey, who has just exited Five as CEO, was recently appointed non-executive director of Lovefilm, the UK’s version of Netflix. No surprises that Lovefilm wants to join Canvas too.
Five Rejoins Internet TV Project Canvas
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- FIFA President Sepp Blatter Targeted As Visa, Coke Turn Up Pressure
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM