Former WME agent Mike Eisner has joined Hasbro Studios as SVP legal and business affairs. Eisner left WME in December after a nine-year stint as VP and literary agent at the agency and WMA before that. He oversaw a number of film and TV deals and helped negotiate client Hasbro Studios’ multi-picture pact with Universal Pictures. From 1992-01, Eisner served as VP business affairs and literary agent, at ICM. Earlier in his career, Eisner worked as counsel for Carolco Pictures.
Ex-Agent Mike Eisner Joins Hasbro Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- ‘Bachelorette’ Runner-Up Will Be New ‘Bachelor’; Diversity Issue Remains
- Michael Shannon & Taylor Kitsch Topline Weinstein Co. Series ‘Waco’, Based On 1993 Siege
- One World Sports Network Drops Off Dish; Sides Blame Each Other
- CBS Developing New Adaptation Of UK Comedy Series ‘Friday Night Dinner’
- ABC Buys Laura Krafft Family Comedy
- Don Buchwald & Associates Expands Team With Four New Agents, Promotes Two