Former WME agent Mike Eisner has joined Hasbro Studios as SVP legal and business affairs. Eisner left WME in December after a nine-year stint as VP and literary agent at the agency and WMA before that. He oversaw a number of film and TV deals and helped negotiate client Hasbro Studios’ multi-picture pact with Universal Pictures. From 1992-01, Eisner served as VP business affairs and literary agent, at ICM. Earlier in his career, Eisner worked as counsel for Carolco Pictures.
Ex-Agent Mike Eisner Joins Hasbro Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Barbet Schroeder On Robert Durst, 'Amnesia' & Why He Hasn't Made A Hollywood Pic In 13 Years - Cannes Q&A
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series