Entertainment Tonight veteran Brad Bessey has been named executive producer of The Talk, CBS’s upcoming daytime talk show that will examine topical events through the eyes of six mothers, co-hosts Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Holly Robinson Peete, Leah Remini and Marissa Jaret Winokur. The show will air weekdays in the 2-3 PM time period, beginning in October. “Daytime television is about to get more dynamic with six incredible, outspoken mothers who are not afraid to keep it real,” said Bessey, who will report to Barbara Bloom, SVP daytime, CBS Entertainment. Bessey has been at ET for the past 15 years, rising to co-executive producer, a position he has held since 2005. He will executive produce The Talk alongside creator Gilbert and John Redmann.
'ET' Veteran To Exec Produce CBS' 'The Talk'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- Electric Ray Developing UK Version Of CTV’s ‘The Launch’ After Distribution Deal with Sony Pictures Television
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold
- Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident