Entertainment Tonight veteran Brad Bessey has been named executive producer of The Talk, CBS’s upcoming daytime talk show that will examine topical events through the eyes of six mothers, co-hosts Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Holly Robinson Peete, Leah Remini and Marissa Jaret Winokur. The show will air weekdays in the 2-3 PM time period, beginning in October. “Daytime television is about to get more dynamic with six incredible, outspoken mothers who are not afraid to keep it real,” said Bessey, who will report to Barbara Bloom, SVP daytime, CBS Entertainment. Bessey has been at ET for the past 15 years, rising to co-executive producer, a position he has held since 2005. He will executive produce The Talk alongside creator Gilbert and John Redmann.
'ET' Veteran To Exec Produce CBS' 'The Talk'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice' Sees $65M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.6M; 'X-Men' Cumes $186M - Intl Box Office
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Review: Cillian Murphy & Gang Raise Stakes In Strong Return
- 'Roots' Review: Reimagined Slavery Epic Poignant In Era Of Black Lives Matter
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Aziz Ansari’s ‘Master Of None’ Takes Unconventional Path To…
- Snoop Dogg Urges Acolytes To Avoid ‘Roots’ As Reboot Is Set To Premiere
- ‘The Carmichael Show’ Ends Season Quietly On Low-Rated Holiday Sunday
- André Rousselet Dies: Canal Plus Founder & Mitterand Cabinet Director Was 93