Entertainment Tonight veteran Brad Bessey has been named executive producer of The Talk, CBS’s upcoming daytime talk show that will examine topical events through the eyes of six mothers, co-hosts Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Holly Robinson Peete, Leah Remini and Marissa Jaret Winokur. The show will air weekdays in the 2-3 PM time period, beginning in October. “Daytime television is about to get more dynamic with six incredible, outspoken mothers who are not afraid to keep it real,” said Bessey, who will report to Barbara Bloom, SVP daytime, CBS Entertainment. Bessey has been at ET for the past 15 years, rising to co-executive producer, a position he has held since 2005. He will executive produce The Talk alongside creator Gilbert and John Redmann.
'ET' Veteran To Exec Produce CBS' 'The Talk'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'