Entertainment Tonight veteran Brad Bessey has been named executive producer of The Talk, CBS’s upcoming daytime talk show that will examine topical events through the eyes of six mothers, co-hosts Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Holly Robinson Peete, Leah Remini and Marissa Jaret Winokur. The show will air weekdays in the 2-3 PM time period, beginning in October. “Daytime television is about to get more dynamic with six incredible, outspoken mothers who are not afraid to keep it real,” said Bessey, who will report to Barbara Bloom, SVP daytime, CBS Entertainment. Bessey has been at ET for the past 15 years, rising to co-executive producer, a position he has held since 2005. He will executive produce The Talk alongside creator Gilbert and John Redmann.
'ET' Veteran To Exec Produce CBS' 'The Talk'
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- Eliza Dushku Joins CBS’ ‘Bull’ As Savvy Lawyer This Season & Maybe Next
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 10 At Spike
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’, ‘Genius’ & ‘Vietnam War’ Among Tribeca TV Fest Slate
- ‘The Knick’ Canceled After 2 Seasons As Cinemax Focuses On Action Dramas
- ‘Westworld’: Talulah Riley Promoted To Series Regular For Season 2 On HBO
- ‘Happy!’ Bobby Moynihan To Voice Title Character In Syfy Pilot