Entertainment Tonight veteran Brad Bessey has been named executive producer of The Talk, CBS’s upcoming daytime talk show that will examine topical events through the eyes of six mothers, co-hosts Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Holly Robinson Peete, Leah Remini and Marissa Jaret Winokur. The show will air weekdays in the 2-3 PM time period, beginning in October. “Daytime television is about to get more dynamic with six incredible, outspoken mothers who are not afraid to keep it real,” said Bessey, who will report to Barbara Bloom, SVP daytime, CBS Entertainment. Bessey has been at ET for the past 15 years, rising to co-executive producer, a position he has held since 2005. He will executive produce The Talk alongside creator Gilbert and John Redmann.
'ET' Veteran To Exec Produce CBS' 'The Talk'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' Takes WB Past $1B Mark; 'Girls Trip' Record Opening For Malcolm D. Lee; Reasons Why 'Valerian' Crashed - Update
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening - Int'l Box Office
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: ‘The Expanse’ Taps ‘Lost’ Alum Elizabeth Mitchell For Recurring Role, Unveils New Trailer
- Los Angeles Area Emmys: KCET Leads Field; Spanish-Language Outlets Close Behind
- ‘The Flash’ Season 4 Trailer: Get Ready For A New-Look Team Flash On The CW
- Jake Paul Exits Disney Channel Series ‘Bizaardvark’
- ‘Arrow’: ‘Lost’ Star Michael Emerson To Recur In Season 6; David Nykl Returns, Watch Trailer…
- Comic-Con: ‘Midnight, Texas’ Creator Charlaine Harris “Trusts The Integrity” Of NBC Adaptation