Entertainment Tonight veteran Brad Bessey has been named executive producer of The Talk, CBS’s upcoming daytime talk show that will examine topical events through the eyes of six mothers, co-hosts Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Holly Robinson Peete, Leah Remini and Marissa Jaret Winokur. The show will air weekdays in the 2-3 PM time period, beginning in October. “Daytime television is about to get more dynamic with six incredible, outspoken mothers who are not afraid to keep it real,” said Bessey, who will report to Barbara Bloom, SVP daytime, CBS Entertainment. Bessey has been at ET for the past 15 years, rising to co-executive producer, a position he has held since 2005. He will executive produce The Talk alongside creator Gilbert and John Redmann.
'ET' Veteran To Exec Produce CBS' 'The Talk'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
Toronto To Open With 'The Magnificent Seven'; 'La La Land', 'Deepwater Horizon' Among Galas & Presentations
Latest TV News
- DNC Day 1 Broadcast Ratings Tick Up From RNC, ‘The Bachelorette’ Steady
- Spike Orders ‘Caraoke Showdown’ Game Show Series Hosted By Craig Robinson
- ‘Designated Survivor’: Virginia Madsen Joins New ABC Series In Key Role
- Stephen Colbert Guest Anthony Weiner Demonstrates Why Politicians In Sexting Scandals Should Not Try Comedy
- Digital Domain Sets 360° Virtual Reality Livestream Of Democratic Convention
- AMC Networks Launching Five MENA Channels With Qatar’s beIN Pay TV Platform