Here’s my first spoiler about Sunday night’s Emmys broadcast: host Jimmy Fallon will be teaming up with Kim Kardashian, Amy Poehler, and Stephen Colbert to present several categories. The trio are being called “Special Presenters” since they’ll individually pair up with the NBC Late Night funnyman. “Those are the big ones. That’s the way things stand as of now, but there could be changes before showtime,” my insider says. Let the jokes start flying!
EMMY SPOILERS: Kim Kardashian, Amy Poehler, Stephen Colbert Will Be Host Jimmy Fallon's Special Presenters
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins