Here’s my first spoiler about Sunday night’s Emmys broadcast: host Jimmy Fallon will be teaming up with Kim Kardashian, Amy Poehler, and Stephen Colbert to present several categories. The trio are being called “Special Presenters” since they’ll individually pair up with the NBC Late Night funnyman. “Those are the big ones. That’s the way things stand as of now, but there could be changes before showtime,” my insider says. Let the jokes start flying!
EMMY SPOILERS: Kim Kardashian, Amy Poehler, Stephen Colbert Will Be Host Jimmy Fallon's Special Presenters
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
'This Is Us' Casting Director Discusses Reason Why New York Talents Are Being Discovered Later In Their Careers
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring