Here’s my 2nd spoiler about Sunday night’s Emmys broadcast and it’s a juicy one: According to my source inside the Nokia Theatre today, the big opening number features host Jimmy Fallon coming out alone with an electric guitar and singing/playing “Born to Run.” Then he is joined by Randy Jackson from American Idol on bass. Then by a dance troupe consisting of Mad Men‘s Jon Hamm, 30 Rock‘s Tina Fey, Community/Talk Soup‘s Joel McHale, and Glee‘s Chris Colfer and Jane Lynch. (There’s also a very buxom blonde whom my source couldn’t ID.) Robin Antin, creator of the Pussycat Dolls, was choreographing. “I left at 5 PM. I think it’s going to take a lot more time to whip the number into shape,” my insider predicted.
EMMY SPOILERS: Big Opening Dance Number Features Jon Hamm, Tina Fey, Joel McHale, Chris Colfer & Jane Lynch
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Leslye Headland To Direct ABC’s Gay-Straight Buddy Comedy Pilot
- Bill Cosby Fights Again To Stop Sexual Assault Case Moving Forward
- Kevin James CBS Comedy Casts Ryan Cartwright; Andy Fickman Set To Direct
- Jake Tapper Snags First TV Interview With Actress In Pulled Ted Cruz Attack Ad
- ‘Hart Of Dixie’s Wilson Bethel Joins A&E Pilot ‘The Infamous’
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Ashley Judd Joins Reboot