This may be a new record for stunt casting: the 12 celebrities for Season 11, as announced tonight by Dancing with the Stars hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke in a live press conference during Bachelor Pad, are: singers Michael Bolton and Brandy, comedienne Margaret Cho, NBC star/sports announcer/actor Rick Fox, Dirty Dancing star Jennifer Grey, Baywatch retiree David Hasselhoff, Mrs. Brady from The Brady Bunch Florence Henderson, Disney Channel sitcom star Kyle Massey, former GOP VP candidate Sarah Palin’s unwed daughter/baby mama Bristol Palin, the least annoying castmember on The Hills Audrina Patridge, the most annoying castmember on Jersey Shore Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, and NFL quarterback Kurt Warner.
'Dancing With The Stars' Cast Includes 'Dirty Dancing' Baby, 'Baywatch' Retiree, Mrs. Brady, The Situation, Bristol Palin
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins