This may be a new record for stunt casting: the 12 celebrities for Season 11, as announced tonight by Dancing with the Stars hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke in a live press conference during Bachelor Pad, are: singers Michael Bolton and Brandy, comedienne Margaret Cho, NBC star/sports announcer/actor Rick Fox, Dirty Dancing star Jennifer Grey, Baywatch retiree David Hasselhoff, Mrs. Brady from The Brady Bunch Florence Henderson, Disney Channel sitcom star Kyle Massey, former GOP VP candidate Sarah Palin’s unwed daughter/baby mama Bristol Palin, the least annoying castmember on The Hills Audrina Patridge, the most annoying castmember on Jersey Shore Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, and NFL quarterback Kurt Warner.
'Dancing With The Stars' Cast Includes 'Dirty Dancing' Baby, 'Baywatch' Retiree, Mrs. Brady, The Situation, Bristol Palin
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Defies 'Gravity' On Friday; 'Everest' & 'The Walk' In Large Format Quandary - Saturday AM Box Office Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds Paddy Considine, International Intrigue & More As Season 3 Shoot Begins
- ‘Dr. Ken’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Blue Bloods’ Viewership Rises, ABC Wins Night In Demo
- Stephen Colbert Talks Oregon Shooting, McCarthy’s Benghazi “Little White Truth”
- For ‘Limitless,’ ‘Rosewood’ And Other New Shows, Is 15 Minutes All It Takes To Win?
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update
- ‘Quantico’ Gets 2nd Encore After Strong L3 Ratings, ‘Beyond the Tank’ Pushed