This may be a new record for stunt casting: the 12 celebrities for Season 11, as announced tonight by Dancing with the Stars hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke in a live press conference during Bachelor Pad, are: singers Michael Bolton and Brandy, comedienne Margaret Cho, NBC star/sports announcer/actor Rick Fox, Dirty Dancing star Jennifer Grey, Baywatch retiree David Hasselhoff, Mrs. Brady from The Brady Bunch Florence Henderson, Disney Channel sitcom star Kyle Massey, former GOP VP candidate Sarah Palin’s unwed daughter/baby mama Bristol Palin, the least annoying castmember on The Hills Audrina Patridge, the most annoying castmember on Jersey Shore Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, and NFL quarterback Kurt Warner.
'Dancing With The Stars' Cast Includes 'Dirty Dancing' Baby, 'Baywatch' Retiree, Mrs. Brady, The Situation, Bristol Palin
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…
- Jimmy Perry Dies: British TV Writer-Creator Was 93
- Cubs’ Game 6 NLCS Win Over Dodgers A Home Run For Fox Sports
- Dan Rather Probes ‘Trump Nation’ Week Before Election On Mark Cuban’s AXS-TV