This may be a new record for stunt casting: the 12 celebrities for Season 11, as announced tonight by Dancing with the Stars hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke in a live press conference during Bachelor Pad, are: singers Michael Bolton and Brandy, comedienne Margaret Cho, NBC star/sports announcer/actor Rick Fox, Dirty Dancing star Jennifer Grey, Baywatch retiree David Hasselhoff, Mrs. Brady from The Brady Bunch Florence Henderson, Disney Channel sitcom star Kyle Massey, former GOP VP candidate Sarah Palin’s unwed daughter/baby mama Bristol Palin, the least annoying castmember on The Hills Audrina Patridge, the most annoying castmember on Jersey Shore Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, and NFL quarterback Kurt Warner.
'Dancing With The Stars' Cast Includes 'Dirty Dancing' Baby, 'Baywatch' Retiree, Mrs. Brady, The Situation, Bristol Palin
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book