Simon Cowell has dumped the episode of the show that was planned to air tomorrow because it’s not up to his standards, says the Daily Mail. Instead, TV viewers will see the show which was meant to air on September 4. Cowell says that people have to be able to trust The X Factor because of the cheating scandal. Supposedly, he was up until 3 AM on Thursday morning editing two shows side by side. He then made the decision to swap them round. The show’s producers have been accused of cheating after it emerged that contestant Gamu Nhengu had her vocal Auto-Tuned. More than 300 fans complained to ITV — and regulator Ofcom said it is investigating any accusations of unfair advantage. It has also emerged that show producer Talkback Thames used sound-filtering technology during auditions of another of Cowell’s UK shows, Britain’s Got Talent.
Simon Cowell Reacts To Cheating Scandals
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' Is A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash