Showtime just announced that The Big C premiere attracted 1.154 million viewers at 10:30 PM. That’s the pay channel’s largest audience in 8 years for an original series debut. (Previous was Odyssey 5 on June 21st, 2002, with 1.155M.) At 11:30 PM, the Laura Linney freshman series delivered an additional 429,000. The total night was 1.583 million viewers. The premiere episode was made available for online sampling two weeks ago and to date has received over 1.6M online views. The Season 6 premiere of Weeds logged 1.262 million viewers at 10 PM. With a total of 1.9M viewers last night, this was Weeds‘ best night ever in viewers, up 4% from the Season 5 premiere of 1.217M. At 11 PM, Weeds added an additional 629,000 viewers.
'Big C' Delivers Showtime's Biggest Original Series Premiere In 8 Years; Biggest 'Weeds'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale & Aftershow: "A.D." Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Series Finale & Aftershow: “A.D.” Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion…
- Stephen Colbert Explains CBO Score Impact On Senate Trumpcare Bill
- Fox Developing Drama From Lee Daniels & Julian Breece That Tackles Race & Class
- ‘The Lowe Files’: Rob Lowe’s A&E Mystery Reality Series Sets Premiere Date, Unveils Trailer
- ‘True Crime Addict’ Book Getting Series Adaptation By Universal TV With Richard Price Writing & Johnny…
- ‘My Dinner With Hervé’: David Strathairn Cast In HBO Movie