As you know, Deadline’s TV Editor Nellie Andreeva is still traveling… Broadcasting & Cable is reporting that TBS’ Lopez Tonight is shaking up its producing ranks. “Leaving the show are executive producers Mike Gibbons and Jim Paratore, and sources say that coming in as executive producer will be Robert Morton… Gibbons’ option for a second year with the show was not picked up by the show.” Morton is the longtime producer and Letterman alum who has worked on several shows, including those starring Wayne Brady, Carlos Mencia and David Alan Grier. Paratore has launched several shows including TMZ and Bonnie Hunt and then, once they are up and running, moves on to new projects. Gibbons credits include creator and executive producer of Comedy Central’s Tosh.O, and executive producer of Talk Show With Spike Feresten on Fox as well as The Late Late Show With Craig Kilborn and The Showbiz Show With David Spade. The shuffle comes as Lopez Tonight moves back one hour to make way for the launch of Conan O’Brien’s new TBS show at 11 PM.
B&C: Robert Morton In, Mike Gibbons and Jim Paratore Out, On 'Lopez Tonight'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers', 'CHIPS' & A Deep-Space Alien Won't Take This 'Beauty And The Beast' Down - Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- ABC News’ Twitter Account Hacked Briefly By Pro-Trump Anti-Rapper Hoaxer
- James Corden Pays Tribute To London Terrorist Attack Victims: “I Felt A Really Long Way From Home”
- James Corden On The Game He’d Like To Have President Donald Trump Play — PaleyFest
- Jimmy Kimmel Mulls Donald Trump’s Campaign Chairman's Ties To Russia
- ‘Empire’ Season 3B Teaser: Eva Longoria & Demi Moore Make Their Debut
- Berto Colon Joins ABC’s ‘The Trustee’ Pilot; Robert Baker In ‘Charlie Foxtrot’