I hear that the Sony Pictures brass just saw The Tourist starring Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp and decided it’s a big commercial thriller that’s going to play great during the holiday season on December 10th. That weekend Paramount’s David O Russell film The Fighter starring Christian Bale and Mark Wahlberg is scheduled as well as Fox/Walden’s The Chronicles of Narnia 3: The Voyage of the Dawn. All sound very very different. Produced by Graham King and directed by Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck, The Tourist is already eagerly anticipated around the world since it was paralyzing Venice and those parts of Italy where it was filming.
Dec. 10 For Angelina's & Johnny's 'Tourist'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest TV News
- Vivendi Chairman Vincent Bollore Ups His Stake To 10.2%
- Don Mischer To Return As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Sony Pictures TV Buys Dutch Pay TV Group Film1 From Liberty Media
- ‘Fancy Nancy’ Books To Be Developed As Animated TV Movie & Series By Disney Jr
- Vince Gilligan Pledges To ‘Honor’ Fans At ‘Better Call Saul’ Panel Screening
- ‘Coach’ Comes Back As 13-Episode NBC Series Starring Craig T. Nelson