I hear that the Sony Pictures brass just saw The Tourist starring Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp and decided it’s a big commercial thriller that’s going to play great during the holiday season on December 10th. That weekend Paramount’s David O Russell film The Fighter starring Christian Bale and Mark Wahlberg is scheduled as well as Fox/Walden’s The Chronicles of Narnia 3: The Voyage of the Dawn. All sound very very different. Produced by Graham King and directed by Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck, The Tourist is already eagerly anticipated around the world since it was paralyzing Venice and those parts of Italy where it was filming.
Dec. 10 For Angelina's & Johnny's 'Tourist'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
China Makes Space For ‘The Martian’ As ‘Good Dinosaur’ Snatches Eggs From No. 1 ‘Mockingjay 2’ – Intl B.O. Update
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Latest TV News
- Jeremy Clarkson Introduces Amazon Drone Delivery Ahead Of ‘#Drive2Prime’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Midseason Finale Continues Blockbuster’s Fatal Year-End Tradition
- ‘Joy’s New TV Trailer: Fox Posts Spot Amid Initial Industry Screenings
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings