Veteran Family Guy writers-producers Alec Sulkin and Wellesley Wild have signed overall deals with the animated series’ producer 20th Century Fox TV. Under the pact, the duo’s first, they will continue on Family Guy, where they serve as non-showrunning executive producers, while also taking a crack at development. Their first project for the studio might be be a live-action comedy. Writing partners Sulkin and Wild, repped by WME, have been on Family Guy since the show’s return to originals in 2005. They were promoted from co-executive producers to executive producers this past season, the show’s ninth. “We have always felt like 20th was our home, so we’re thrilled to solidify our relationship with the studio,” Sulkin and Wild said. “We have had a tremendous opportunity working with Seth, and are excited to continue on Family Guy, and look forward to the new projects we will develop over the next three years. ”Sulkin and Wild started off as writers on the first season of CBS’ The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn.
20th Century Fox TV Signs Overall Deals With 2 'Family Guy' Executive Producers
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Finnish Fantasy Series 'Nymphs' To Be Adapted By Entertainment One Television
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz