Veteran Family Guy writers-producers Alec Sulkin and Wellesley Wild have signed overall deals with the animated series’ producer 20th Century Fox TV. Under the pact, the duo’s first, they will continue on Family Guy, where they serve as non-showrunning executive producers, while also taking a crack at development. Their first project for the studio might be be a live-action comedy. Writing partners Sulkin and Wild, repped by WME, have been on Family Guy since the show’s return to originals in 2005. They were promoted from co-executive producers to executive producers this past season, the show’s ninth. “We have always felt like 20th was our home, so we’re thrilled to solidify our relationship with the studio,” Sulkin and Wild said. “We have had a tremendous opportunity working with Seth, and are excited to continue on Family Guy, and look forward to the new projects we will develop over the next three years. ”Sulkin and Wild started off as writers on the first season of CBS’ The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn.
20th Century Fox TV Signs Overall Deals With 2 'Family Guy' Executive Producers
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- ‘Mozart In The Jungle’: Michael Emerson Set To Recur In Season 4
- Rob Lowe Talks Hollow Moon, Ghost Sensing Gadgets, ‘The Lowe Files’ – TCA
- ‘Phelps Vs Shark’ Breaks Shark Week Ratings Record For Discovery
- HBO’s ‘All Def Comedy’ To Return As Series In December
- Anthony Scaramucci’s Politicon Participation Now Not Even Remotely Likely
- Lifetime Greenlights Simone Biles Biopic, Sets Fall Movie Premiere Dates – TCA