Veteran Family Guy writers-producers Alec Sulkin and Wellesley Wild have signed overall deals with the animated series’ producer 20th Century Fox TV. Under the pact, the duo’s first, they will continue on Family Guy, where they serve as non-showrunning executive producers, while also taking a crack at development. Their first project for the studio might be be a live-action comedy. Writing partners Sulkin and Wild, repped by WME, have been on Family Guy since the show’s return to originals in 2005. They were promoted from co-executive producers to executive producers this past season, the show’s ninth. “We have always felt like 20th was our home, so we’re thrilled to solidify our relationship with the studio,” Sulkin and Wild said. “We have had a tremendous opportunity working with Seth, and are excited to continue on Family Guy, and look forward to the new projects we will develop over the next three years. ”Sulkin and Wild started off as writers on the first season of CBS’ The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn.
20th Century Fox TV Signs Overall Deals With 2 'Family Guy' Executive Producers
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices