EXCLUSIVE: Screenwriter Jane Goldman has signed with WME. The British scribe is best known for teaming with director Matthew Vaughn to write Stardust and Kick-Ass. They are now scribbling away on X-Men: First Class as Vaughn heads to the starting gate. They also scripted The Debt, the John Madden-directed drama that was just accepted into the Toronto Film Festival. Separately, she adapted the Susan Hill novel The Woman in Black, which James Watkins will direct this fall with Daniel Radcliffe starring. Goldman, who has an incredible track record for seeing her penned projects make it into production, continues to be repped in the UK by Independent. This is the first time she has had a Hollywood agent. WME also reps Vaughn.
WME Signs 'Kick-Ass' Scribe Jane Goldman
What's Hot on Deadline
Meghan McCain Discovers Donald Trump Lies, Blasting Her Cancer-Stricken Father At CPAC After Promising To Stop
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Eli Broad Joins Oprah Winfrey, Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donations To End Gun Violence: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Nanette Fabray Dies: Stage And TV Comic Actress Was 97
- 'Charmed': Sarah Jeffery Cast As A Lead In The CW Reboot Pilot
- Anthony Hemingway To Direct CBS Drama Pilot ‘Murder’
- NBC Tweaks Thursday Night Schedule: ‘A.P. Bio’ Moves To Earlier Timeslot
- ‘Paterno’ Trailer: Al Pacino Confronts Reality In HBO Movie
- NRA’s Dana Loesch Calmly Left CNN Town Hall As Attendees Chanted “Shame On You”: VIDEO