NEW YORK, July 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — Viacom Inc. today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share on its Class A and Class B common stock. The dividend will be payable on October 1, 2010 to stockholders of record at the close of business on August 31, 2010.
Viacom Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive