The indie Catch .44 has added two actresses transitioning from sultry vampire roles. Twilight Saga’s Nikki Reed and True Blood’s Deborah Ann Woll have signed on opposite Bruce Willis, Malin Ackerman and Forest Whitaker in the Aaron Harvey-directed thriller about three gorgeous female assassins sent on a job that might be their last. The film is set for a July 8 start in Louisiana, and Sierra Pictures is aboard to handle international sales. Harvey wrote the script and the pic is co-production between Emmett/Furls Films and Annapurna Productions, with Randall Emmett, Megan Ellison and Michael Benaroya producing and George Furla, Curtis Jackson and Ted Schipper exec producers. Reed plays Rosalie Hale, part of the Cullen vampire clan in Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and Woll plays True Blood’s precocious newbie bloodsucker Jessica.
'Twilight Saga' And 'True Blood' Vampiresses Sink Teeth Into 'Catch .44'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers' Less Than Meets The Eye With Near $60M Five-Day Domestic Opening - Midday B.O. Update
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
Latest TV News
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets
- ‘My Dinner With Hervé’: Mireille Enos Among Three Cast In HBO Movie