The indie Catch .44 has added two actresses transitioning from sultry vampire roles. Twilight Saga’s Nikki Reed and True Blood’s Deborah Ann Woll have signed on opposite Bruce Willis, Malin Ackerman and Forest Whitaker in the Aaron Harvey-directed thriller about three gorgeous female assassins sent on a job that might be their last. The film is set for a July 8 start in Louisiana, and Sierra Pictures is aboard to handle international sales. Harvey wrote the script and the pic is co-production between Emmett/Furls Films and Annapurna Productions, with Randall Emmett, Megan Ellison and Michael Benaroya producing and George Furla, Curtis Jackson and Ted Schipper exec producers. Reed plays Rosalie Hale, part of the Cullen vampire clan in Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and Woll plays True Blood’s precocious newbie bloodsucker Jessica.
'Twilight Saga' And 'True Blood' Vampiresses Sink Teeth Into 'Catch .44'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films