The indie Catch .44 has added two actresses transitioning from sultry vampire roles. Twilight Saga’s Nikki Reed and True Blood’s Deborah Ann Woll have signed on opposite Bruce Willis, Malin Ackerman and Forest Whitaker in the Aaron Harvey-directed thriller about three gorgeous female assassins sent on a job that might be their last. The film is set for a July 8 start in Louisiana, and Sierra Pictures is aboard to handle international sales. Harvey wrote the script and the pic is co-production between Emmett/Furls Films and Annapurna Productions, with Randall Emmett, Megan Ellison and Michael Benaroya producing and George Furla, Curtis Jackson and Ted Schipper exec producers. Reed plays Rosalie Hale, part of the Cullen vampire clan in Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and Woll plays True Blood’s precocious newbie bloodsucker Jessica.
'Twilight Saga' And 'True Blood' Vampiresses Sink Teeth Into 'Catch .44'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'The Martian' Suspended Between $55M-$56M; 'The Walk's Hang-Up In Large Format - Sunday B.O. Postmortem
Latest TV News
- ‘Macbeth’ Producer and Writer Re-Teaming On Event TV Series ‘The Axeman’s Jazz’
- Lionsgate, Skydance Form Global TV Distribution Pact Launching Skydance International – Mipcom
- EuropaCorp TV’s ‘Janus’ In Development At ABC; Thor Freudenthal To Direct Pilot – Mipcom
- Netflix Orders ‘Suburra’; First Italian Original Hails From ‘Gomorrah’ Creators – Mipcom
- SundanceTV Joins ‘The Last Panthers’ As Co-Producer; Sets Spring Air Date – Mipcom
- John Oliver Plasters Donald Trump, Ben Carson Over School Shooting Reaction