The indie Catch .44 has added two actresses transitioning from sultry vampire roles. Twilight Saga’s Nikki Reed and True Blood’s Deborah Ann Woll have signed on opposite Bruce Willis, Malin Ackerman and Forest Whitaker in the Aaron Harvey-directed thriller about three gorgeous female assassins sent on a job that might be their last. The film is set for a July 8 start in Louisiana, and Sierra Pictures is aboard to handle international sales. Harvey wrote the script and the pic is co-production between Emmett/Furls Films and Annapurna Productions, with Randall Emmett, Megan Ellison and Michael Benaroya producing and George Furla, Curtis Jackson and Ted Schipper exec producers. Reed plays Rosalie Hale, part of the Cullen vampire clan in Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and Woll plays True Blood’s precocious newbie bloodsucker Jessica.
'Twilight Saga' And 'True Blood' Vampiresses Sink Teeth Into 'Catch .44'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Cosby Found Guilty In Sexual Assault Retrial, Lashes Out In Court After Verdict; Defense Plans Appeal - Update
'Suits' Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle's Exits, New Twist, Season 8 & Spinoff Details
Latest TV News
- Ann Curry Claims “Pervasive Verbal Sexual Harassment At NBC” – New Matt Lauer Revelations
- Jimmy Kimmel Ranks Bill Cosby’s Guilty Verdict In Donald Trump World
- Tom Brokaw Accused Of Workplace Sexual Harassment In 1990s – Reports
- NFL Draft: Cleveland Browns Select Heisman Winner Baker Mayfield; USC’s Sam Darnold Goes Third
- STX Entertainment Files For Hong Kong Stock Exchange Listing
- Nicollette Sheridan On Her ‘Desperate Housewives’ Lawsuit: “I Was A Victim Of Assault”