The indie Catch .44 has added two actresses transitioning from sultry vampire roles. Twilight Saga’s Nikki Reed and True Blood’s Deborah Ann Woll have signed on opposite Bruce Willis, Malin Ackerman and Forest Whitaker in the Aaron Harvey-directed thriller about three gorgeous female assassins sent on a job that might be their last. The film is set for a July 8 start in Louisiana, and Sierra Pictures is aboard to handle international sales. Harvey wrote the script and the pic is co-production between Emmett/Furls Films and Annapurna Productions, with Randall Emmett, Megan Ellison and Michael Benaroya producing and George Furla, Curtis Jackson and Ted Schipper exec producers. Reed plays Rosalie Hale, part of the Cullen vampire clan in Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and Woll plays True Blood’s precocious newbie bloodsucker Jessica.
'Twilight Saga' And 'True Blood' Vampiresses Sink Teeth Into 'Catch .44'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
Latest TV News
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’ Director On Tackling Violent Themes– TCA
- Renowned ‘Buffy The Vampire Slayer’ Logo Designer Margo Chase Dies In Plane Crash
- Olivia de Havilland’s ‘Feud’ Suit Against Ryan Murphy & FX Could See Fall Trial
- ‘The Flash’: Tom Felton Won’t Return As Series Regular For Season 4
- ‘Chicago P.D.’: Tracy Spiridakos Upped To Series Regular; Jessica Camacho Joins ‘Taken’
- Fox Hit With $48M Lawsuit By Exec It Fired Over Sexual Assault Claim