The indie Catch .44 has added two actresses transitioning from sultry vampire roles. Twilight Saga’s Nikki Reed and True Blood’s Deborah Ann Woll have signed on opposite Bruce Willis, Malin Ackerman and Forest Whitaker in the Aaron Harvey-directed thriller about three gorgeous female assassins sent on a job that might be their last. The film is set for a July 8 start in Louisiana, and Sierra Pictures is aboard to handle international sales. Harvey wrote the script and the pic is co-production between Emmett/Furls Films and Annapurna Productions, with Randall Emmett, Megan Ellison and Michael Benaroya producing and George Furla, Curtis Jackson and Ted Schipper exec producers. Reed plays Rosalie Hale, part of the Cullen vampire clan in Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and Woll plays True Blood’s precocious newbie bloodsucker Jessica.
'Twilight Saga' And 'True Blood' Vampiresses Sink Teeth Into 'Catch .44'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- TV One To Repeat PBS’s Mark Twain Prize Ceremony Honoring Eddie Murphy
- ‘The Wiz Live!’ First Live Entertainment Show Accessible To Visually Disabled People
- ‘The Flash’-‘Arrow’ Crossover Review: CW Team-Up More Legendary Than Ever
- Syfy’s ‘The Expanse’ Sampled By 1.5 Million Viewers In Digital Launch
- Oprah Winfrey Memoir Auction Hits 8-Figures; Flatiron Books Leads Pack
- John ‘Cha Cha’ Ciarcia Dies: ‘Sopranos’ Actor Was 69