The indie Catch .44 has added two actresses transitioning from sultry vampire roles. Twilight Saga’s Nikki Reed and True Blood’s Deborah Ann Woll have signed on opposite Bruce Willis, Malin Ackerman and Forest Whitaker in the Aaron Harvey-directed thriller about three gorgeous female assassins sent on a job that might be their last. The film is set for a July 8 start in Louisiana, and Sierra Pictures is aboard to handle international sales. Harvey wrote the script and the pic is co-production between Emmett/Furls Films and Annapurna Productions, with Randall Emmett, Megan Ellison and Michael Benaroya producing and George Furla, Curtis Jackson and Ted Schipper exec producers. Reed plays Rosalie Hale, part of the Cullen vampire clan in Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and Woll plays True Blood’s precocious newbie bloodsucker Jessica.
'Twilight Saga' And 'True Blood' Vampiresses Sink Teeth Into 'Catch .44'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel: Donald Trump Would Sign Copies Of Koran At Barnes & Noble In Fallujah To Kill Bill Named For Obama
Latest TV News
- Megyn Kelly Tells Jimmy Fallon Her New ‘Today’ Show Will Unify A Divided Country
- Tom Courtenay To Make ‘Grandpa’s Great Escape’; ‘Good Omens’ Adds Cast; Deutsche Telekom Gets ‘Germanized’…
- Stephen Colbert Leaks His Own Meltdown Tape After Someone Leaks Lawrence O’Donnell’s For Him
- Jimmy Kimmel: Donald Trump Would Sign Copies Of Koran At Barnes & Noble In Fallujah To Kill Bill Named For Obama
- ‘Roseanne’: ‘Shameless’ Star Emma Kenney Set As Darlene And David’s Daughter
- SAG-AFTRA Sending Team To ‘Riverdale’ Set After K.J. Apa Crash