The indie Catch .44 has added two actresses transitioning from sultry vampire roles. Twilight Saga’s Nikki Reed and True Blood’s Deborah Ann Woll have signed on opposite Bruce Willis, Malin Ackerman and Forest Whitaker in the Aaron Harvey-directed thriller about three gorgeous female assassins sent on a job that might be their last. The film is set for a July 8 start in Louisiana, and Sierra Pictures is aboard to handle international sales. Harvey wrote the script and the pic is co-production between Emmett/Furls Films and Annapurna Productions, with Randall Emmett, Megan Ellison and Michael Benaroya producing and George Furla, Curtis Jackson and Ted Schipper exec producers. Reed plays Rosalie Hale, part of the Cullen vampire clan in Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and Woll plays True Blood’s precocious newbie bloodsucker Jessica.
'Twilight Saga' And 'True Blood' Vampiresses Sink Teeth Into 'Catch .44'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The White Princess': Alex Kalymnios To Direct Starz Miniseries; Amy Manson, Andrew Whipp, Patrick Gibson Join Cast
Latest TV News
- New UTA Venue Giving Artists Some Space
- Chastity Dotson To Recur On Amazon’s ‘Patriot’ & Fox’s ‘Pitch’
- ABC Buys Iranian-American Family Comedy From Andrew Reich & Reza Aslan
- CBS Nabs Dan Kopelman Comedy About Man’s Life With Production Commitment
- Donald Trump Doesn’t Mention Wall Payment In Meeting With Mexico President; TV News Nets Pounce
- G.O.O.D. Music Star Teyana Taylor Joins ‘The Breaks’ On VH1