The indie Catch .44 has added two actresses transitioning from sultry vampire roles. Twilight Saga’s Nikki Reed and True Blood’s Deborah Ann Woll have signed on opposite Bruce Willis, Malin Ackerman and Forest Whitaker in the Aaron Harvey-directed thriller about three gorgeous female assassins sent on a job that might be their last. The film is set for a July 8 start in Louisiana, and Sierra Pictures is aboard to handle international sales. Harvey wrote the script and the pic is co-production between Emmett/Furls Films and Annapurna Productions, with Randall Emmett, Megan Ellison and Michael Benaroya producing and George Furla, Curtis Jackson and Ted Schipper exec producers. Reed plays Rosalie Hale, part of the Cullen vampire clan in Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and Woll plays True Blood’s precocious newbie bloodsucker Jessica.
'Twilight Saga' And 'True Blood' Vampiresses Sink Teeth Into 'Catch .44'
What's Hot on Deadline
Margot Robbie To Produce Female-Focused Shakespearean Drama Series With 'Secrets & Lies' Producer & ABC Studios Int'l
Latest TV News
- ‘Shape of Water’ Star Michael Stuhlbarg & ‘Friday Night Lights’ Matt Lauria Join C4’s ‘Jerusalem…
- Acorn TV Commissions Original ‘London Kills’ From ‘Suspects’ Paul Marquess
- Police Shooting Protest Delays NBA Hawks-Kings Game – Fans Turned Away
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Spinoff ‘Station 19’: How Creator Stacy McKee Is Stoking The Fire
- “Frivolous” AMC Ripped In ‘Walking Dead’ Suit By CAA & Frank Darabont, Again
- NBC's Diverse Late Night Writers Program Names 2018 Class