Allison Wallach will be based out of NYC in UTA’s Alternative Television Department beginning October 1st. “She instantly becomes one of the senior women working in the unscripted business, which is important to us,” UTA partner Michael Camacho said. “Allison’s experience as a network programmer as well as her many years working on the buyer side make her an extraordinary asset to the department.” We hear that both CAA and ICM also made her offers. Wallach spent the past 2 1/2 years as the SVP of programming at BBC Worldwide in NYC, where she executive produced and oversaw cable series such as What Not To Wear and The Bank Of Mom And Dad. Before that, she spent 11 years at the Lifetime Network, most recently as VP of East Coast programming, where she developed both scripted and unscripted series for the network. “Over the years, I’ve found myself drawn increasingly towards helping to shape the careers of the creators and producers of the content we all love to watch,” Wallach said in a statement.
BBC Worldwide SVP To UTA For Unscripted
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Review: Elisabeth Moss-Led Adaptation Is Gripping, Chilling
- ‘Prison Break’ Revival Kills Off Major Character
- Stephen Colbert Likens Sean Spicer’s Press Briefings To Soap Opera ‘The Bold And The Babbling’
- Mark Consuelos Joins ‘Riverdale’ For Season 2; ‘Suits’ Casts Dulé Hill
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Fox News Strike Back At “Copycat” Racial Discrimination Suits From Staff – Update