EXCLUSIVE: USA Network has picked up drama series In Plain Sight for two more seasons, bringing the U.S. marshal show’s run on the cable network to five seasons. The main cast, including Mary McCormack, Frederick Weller and Paul Ben-Victor, are all set to return to IPS, which will continue to film in New Mexico. The series recently wrapped up its third season, which averaged 5.2 million viewers, 1.8 million in them in the adults 18-49 demographic. This is probably the first in a series of renewals expected at USA over the next few weeks, as the network’s original series are once again performing strongly this summer. The two-year pickup for IPS mirrors a similar two-year renewal USA gave to its flagship drama Burn Notice earlier this year.
USA Renews 'In Plain Sight' For 2 Seasons
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'