EXCLUSIVE: USA Network has picked up drama series In Plain Sight for two more seasons, bringing the U.S. marshal show’s run on the cable network to five seasons. The main cast, including Mary McCormack, Frederick Weller and Paul Ben-Victor, are all set to return to IPS, which will continue to film in New Mexico. The series recently wrapped up its third season, which averaged 5.2 million viewers, 1.8 million in them in the adults 18-49 demographic. This is probably the first in a series of renewals expected at USA over the next few weeks, as the network’s original series are once again performing strongly this summer. The two-year pickup for IPS mirrors a similar two-year renewal USA gave to its flagship drama Burn Notice earlier this year.
USA Renews 'In Plain Sight' For 2 Seasons
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Cancelled By ABC
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'