With teen pop star Justin Bieber’s telegenic looks and huge following, it was inevitable for Hollywood to come knocking. And now the Baby singer, who has done some skits on Saturday Night Live and, most recently, on MTV’s Movie Awards, is set to make his acting debut with an arc on CBS’ veteran crime drama CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. I bet millions of tween and teen girls are now asking their moms: What is CSI? Yes, the demographic of the CSI audience is decades older than Bieber’s army of fans, but the mothership series previously scored with the guest casting of another teen music superstar, Taylor Swift. Bieber will make his debut on CSI in the season premiere, playing “Jason McCann, a troubled teen who is faced with a terrible decision regarding his only brother—a decision that leads him into an explosive confrontation with the CSIs.” A bit too heavy for a first acting gig, eh? I bet a Justin Bieber movie is not far away.
Teen Pop Star Justin Bieber Is Now An Actor Too: Will Make His Debut On CBS' 'CSI'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' Is A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash