Steve Coogan has joined the cast of My Idiot Brother, the Jesse Peretz-directed indie comedy that is shooting in New York with Paul Rudd, Elizabeth Banks, Zooey Deschanel, Emily Mortimer, Rashida Jones and Adam Scott. The film’s about family and the sacrifices it takes to deal with them. It’s a co-production between Anthony Bregman’s Likely Story and Peter Saraf and Marc Turteltaub’s Big Beach. Coogan plays a self-righteous documentary filmmaker. Evgenia Petertz and David Schisgall wrote the script.
Steve Coogan Joins 'My Idiot Brother'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest TV News
- ‘The Strain’ Renewed For Fourth & Final Season By FX
- CNN Wins Cable News Debate Demo Derby, Fox News Channel Takes Total Viewers
- ‘Das Boot’: Sonar Acquires Rights To Event Series; Boards As Co-Producer
- Fox Networks Group Names David Levy EVP Of Non-Linear Revenue
- Netflix’s Ted Sarandos Says Company’s Creative Involvement Is ‘Always Invited’
- ‘Still Star-Crossed’: Claire Cooper Set For Key Role On ABC Drama Series