Steve Coogan has joined the cast of My Idiot Brother, the Jesse Peretz-directed indie comedy that is shooting in New York with Paul Rudd, Elizabeth Banks, Zooey Deschanel, Emily Mortimer, Rashida Jones and Adam Scott. The film’s about family and the sacrifices it takes to deal with them. It’s a co-production between Anthony Bregman’s Likely Story and Peter Saraf and Marc Turteltaub’s Big Beach. Coogan plays a self-righteous documentary filmmaker. Evgenia Petertz and David Schisgall wrote the script.
Steve Coogan Joins 'My Idiot Brother'
What's Hot on Deadline
James Bond 25 Sets Distribution: Universal Wins International, MGM Releases Domestic Through Annapurna Joint Venture
David Cross Latest 'Arrested Development' Star To Apologize To Jessica Walter; Show's UK Press Tour Canceled
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Latest TV News
- Barbara Boxer-Inspired Political Drama Series In Works At FX From Nina Tassler, Denise DeNovi & Andrew Lenchewski
- ‘Deadly Class’: Mick Betancourt Tapped As Co-Showrunner For Syfy Drama Series
- Donald Trump Claims Ignorance When Asked About Harvey Weinstein On Day Of Perp Walk
- Jeff Astrof Inks New Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- ‘Killing Eve’ Sets New Ratings Highs, Extends Demo Growth Streak Heading Into Finale
- Keith Olbermann Expands Role At ESPN