James Canniffe has been promoted to SVP U.S. development, alternative programming at Sony Pictures TV. Canniffe develops reality network and cable series as well as syndicated programming and oversees current shows in production, working closely with Sony TV’s international production teams. He reports to Holly Jacobs, EVP U.S. reality and syndicated programming. Canniffe most recently played a key part in the development of Plain Jane for the CW; Shark Tank for ABC, Sing-Off for NBC; and syndicated series The Nate Berkus Show and The Dr. Oz Show.
Sony Pictures TV Ups Alternative Executive
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot