Who else wonders if, under Comcast, NBC Universal will continue to let the awful Andy Cohen run Bravo like his private playground. His awful interviews… His awful talk show… And, of course, the awful way he fills the channel with his friends. The latest Cohen BFF on Bravo is Bruce Bozzi Jr, executive vice president of the Palm Restaurants Group, who showed up on last night’s “he stole my pea puree!” episode of Top Chef Washington DC. Granted, Bruce is quite a dish himself and ready to be the next unscripted star. Not to worry, he already has an agent: he’s the longtime partner of CAA’s Bryan Lourd.
Small Glimpse Behind-The-Scenes Of Bravo
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- ‘Mozart In The Jungle’: Michael Emerson Set To Recur In Season 4
- Rob Lowe Talks Hollow Moon, Ghost Sensing Gadgets, ‘The Lowe Files’ – TCA
- ‘Phelps Vs Shark’ Breaks Shark Week Ratings Record For Discovery
- HBO’s ‘All Def Comedy’ To Return As Series In December
- Anthony Scaramucci’s Politicon Participation Now Not Even Remotely Likely
- Lifetime Greenlights Simone Biles Biopic, Sets Fall Movie Premiere Dates – TCA