Who else wonders if, under Comcast, NBC Universal will continue to let the awful Andy Cohen run Bravo like his private playground. His awful interviews… His awful talk show… And, of course, the awful way he fills the channel with his friends. The latest Cohen BFF on Bravo is Bruce Bozzi Jr, executive vice president of the Palm Restaurants Group, who showed up on last night’s “he stole my pea puree!” episode of Top Chef Washington DC. Granted, Bruce is quite a dish himself and ready to be the next unscripted star. Not to worry, he already has an agent: he’s the longtime partner of CAA’s Bryan Lourd.
Small Glimpse Behind-The-Scenes Of Bravo
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘Power’ Gets Season 4 Premiere Date On Starz
- Los Angeles Chargers Line Up Broadcast Partners
- Hilary Swank Joins FX’s Getty Kidnapping Saga ‘Trust’
- Fox To Honor Jonathan Demme On Tonight’s ‘Shots Fired’ Episode
- ‘Great News’ Off To OK Ratings Start, ‘The Flash’ & ‘iZombie’ Tick Up In Return
- Bill Cosby’s Daughter Declares Actor Not “A Rapist” As 2004 Rape Trial Looms