I came across this story about Bon Jovi in the Daily Mail. It is accompanied by 2 photos illustrating the longevity of the New Jersey rock band. The caption on the first photo reads: Rock Gods: Bon Jovi at the Monsters of Rock Festival in Castle Donington in 1987. The caption on the second pic says: Still going strong: The band in New York last year. Just one problem — in the second photo, band members David Bryan, Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora and Tico Torres are flanking Showtime CEO Matt Blank at last year’s premiere of Bon Jovi: When We Were Beautiful. Bon Jovi has been a quartet ever since former bassist Alec John Such left in 1994. Maybe they’ve finally found a 5th member.
Matt Blank Channels His Inner Rock Star
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP
- New Orleans’ French Quarter Gangster Past Getting TV Treatment From Vermilion & Rubicon