I came across this story about Bon Jovi in the Daily Mail. It is accompanied by 2 photos illustrating the longevity of the New Jersey rock band. The caption on the first photo reads: Rock Gods: Bon Jovi at the Monsters of Rock Festival in Castle Donington in 1987. The caption on the second pic says: Still going strong: The band in New York last year. Just one problem — in the second photo, band members David Bryan, Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora and Tico Torres are flanking Showtime CEO Matt Blank at last year’s premiere of Bon Jovi: When We Were Beautiful. Bon Jovi has been a quartet ever since former bassist Alec John Such left in 1994. Maybe they’ve finally found a 5th member.
Matt Blank Channels His Inner Rock Star
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series