I came across this story about Bon Jovi in the Daily Mail. It is accompanied by 2 photos illustrating the longevity of the New Jersey rock band. The caption on the first photo reads: Rock Gods: Bon Jovi at the Monsters of Rock Festival in Castle Donington in 1987. The caption on the second pic says: Still going strong: The band in New York last year. Just one problem — in the second photo, band members David Bryan, Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora and Tico Torres are flanking Showtime CEO Matt Blank at last year’s premiere of Bon Jovi: When We Were Beautiful. Bon Jovi has been a quartet ever since former bassist Alec John Such left in 1994. Maybe they’ve finally found a 5th member.
Matt Blank Channels His Inner Rock Star
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Connie Britton Exits In Plot Twist, Reflects On Her 4.5 Seasons
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?