EXCLUSIVE: The Basic Instinct star is set to play Pixie Lott’s mother in the 70s comedy. Adrien Brody is in final negotiations to play Joseph. Sweet Baby Jesus is due to start filming in September. The joke of the film is that pregnant hippie chick Mary wanders into 70a Bethlehem, Maryland with boyfriend Joseph. It doesn’t take long for townsfolk to expect the Second Coming. Bette Midler plays the innkeeper character. Sean Brosnan, son of 007 Pierce, rounds out the cast. Peter Hewitt is directing and the producer is Philippe Rebboah. Intandem, the London-based sales agent, is handling distribution.
Sharon Stone Set For ‘Sweet Baby Jesus’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend - Sat. PM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest TV News
- Erin Moran Dies: ‘Happy Days’ Actress Was 56
- New Caitlyn Jenner Interview Brings ’20/20′ Ratings Down, ‘Dateline’ Rises
- Donald Trump Plans Rally For Night Of White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- ‘Rise’, ‘For God And Country’ Get Closer To NBC Series Pickups With Staffing Offers
- ‘Feud’: Charles And Diana Season 2 “Begins With Divorce Papers,” Says EP Ryan Murphy
- Bill Maher Tells Donald Trump To Forget Mars, “Make Earth Great Again”