EXCLUSIVE: The Basic Instinct star is set to play Pixie Lott’s mother in the 70s comedy. Adrien Brody is in final negotiations to play Joseph. Sweet Baby Jesus is due to start filming in September. The joke of the film is that pregnant hippie chick Mary wanders into 70a Bethlehem, Maryland with boyfriend Joseph. It doesn’t take long for townsfolk to expect the Second Coming. Bette Midler plays the innkeeper character. Sean Brosnan, son of 007 Pierce, rounds out the cast. Peter Hewitt is directing and the producer is Philippe Rebboah. Intandem, the London-based sales agent, is handling distribution.
Sharon Stone Set For ‘Sweet Baby Jesus’
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Latest TV News
- ‘Seven Seconds’ Review: ‘Killing’ Creator’s New Drama Needs Less Time, Not More
- Fox News Channel’s Mark Levin Sunday Show Gets Premiere Date
- Damon Wayans Jr. To Star In CBS’ Tim McAuliffe/Austen Earl Comedy Pilot
- ‘Superstore’ Renewed For Season 4 At NBC
- Donald Trump Upstaged At School Shooting “Listening” Event By Father Of Victim
- Michael Grindon Exits As Legendary’s Worldwide Television Distribution Head