EXCLUSIVE: Screen Gems will co-finance with Spyglass and distribute The Vow, the Michael Sucsy-directed film that will star Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum. The film is based on a true story of a newly married couple whose car is rear-ended by a truck. She loses all recent memory-including that she’s married–and they struggle together to gain it back. Spyglass put together the project, and Sucsy, who directed HBO’s Grey Gardens, is rewriting. This puts Clint Culpepper’s Screen Gems back in the Channing Tatum biz, after the Sony-based shingle distributed another romantic weeper, Dear John. Spyglass’ Roger Birnbaum, Gary Barber and Jonathan Glickman are producing. Shooting starts September in Toronto.
Screen Gems Makes 'Vow' With Spyglass
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
'Celebrity Big Brother': Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been "Exceptional"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- John Oliver Joins Parkland Students “Calling Bullsh*t” On “Too Soon To Talk About” Gun Laws Blather
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
- Olympics Ratings Fall To 2018 Low On 2nd Saturday; Steady With Sochi 2014
- LeBron James Speaks Out On “Shut Up And Dribble” Comments