EXCLUSIVE: Rob Lowe has joined Thomas Jane and Jeremy Piven in I Melt With You, the indie ensemble thriller that Mark Pellington will direct near Big Sur in Northern California next month. Lowe will play a doctor struggling with deep personal loss and a growing drug addiction. Pellington hatched the storyline with screenwriter Glenn Porter for a micro-budget film that focuses on the pain of the modern male psyche. Considering that Pellington got that trio and the whole film will cost less than $1 million, my question is: why do movies cost so much, again? Lowe, who is separately involved with Colony Capital’s Tom Barrack in the formation of a $500 million media fund, just made a deal with Henry Holt to write Stories I Only Tell My Friends, a memoir about acting and fatherhood.
Rob Lowe Joins Cast Of 'I Melt With You'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest TV News
- AMC & SundanceTV Set Int’l Programming Team Headed By Kristin Jones
- Donald Trump Debates Hillary Clinton, Breaks Social Records
- ‘The New Edition Story’ Gets BET Premiere Date: First-Look Video
- Curtain Rises On Date For 71st Tony Awards On CBS
- Annapurna Pictures Launches TV Division Headed By Former HBO Executive Sue Naegle
- Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton Most Watched Debate In TV History At 81M+ Viewers