Richard Dreyfuss has joined Showtime’s Weeds as a recurring. In at least 4 episodes of the dark comedy’s upcoming 6th season, he will play what the network describes as “an unexpected character from Nancy Botwin’s past.” Season 6 of Weeds, which premieres on August 16, features Nancy (Mary-Louise Parker) and family on the lam after Shane (Alexander Gould) bopped Mexican VIP Pilar to death with a croquet mallet. Dreyfuss joins previously announced guest stars for next season Linda Hamilton, Peter Stormare, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, as well as returning guest stars Alanis Morissette and Jennifer Jason Leigh. Oscar winner Dreyfuss made his full-time series debut with CBS’ The Education of Max Bickford. On Showtime, he previously starred as Alexander Haig in the 2002 docudrama The Day Reagan Was Shot.
Richard Dreyfuss Joins Showtime's 'Weeds'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold
- Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- ‘The Village’: Grace Van Dien To Star In NBC Drama Pilot
- ‘High Maintenance’ & ‘Crashing’ Renewed For Season 3 By HBO