ABC’s The Bachelorette and NBC’s Last Comic Standing moved in opposite directions on a slow holiday Monday. After an impressive 15% demo gain last week, The Bachelorette (2.7 rating/8 share in adults 18-49) from 8-10PM last night was down 16% week-to-week. It’s lead-out, True Beauty (1.7/5), held steady at the season-low level from last week. From 9-11PM, Last Comic (1.8/5) was up 13% from last week, while its lead-in, Persons Unknown (0.8/3), was down another 11% in its second airing in the new 8PM time slot to hit a new series low. (The serialized had a small uptick in total viewers, 3 million viewers vs. 2.9 million last week.) ABC handily won the night in adults 18-49 (2.4/7) and total viewers (7.8 million), while Fox and CBS aired all-rerun lineups. This was ABC’s 5th consecutive Monday win in 18-49 and 3rd in total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'The Bachelorette' Down But ABC Still Dominates Monday
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Andreeva
- Mykelti Williamson To Recur (And Sing) On ABC's 'Nashville'
- Brad Copeland To Write ABC Comedy Starring Chevy Chase & Beverly D'Angelo
- Angela Kinsey To Topline & Co-Create ABC Buddy Comedy Produced By Darlene Hunt & Will Gluck
- CBS Buys Meatball Restaurant Comedy From Bill Lawrence, Jeff Astrof & All3Media With Production Commitment
- Q&A: Laurence Fishburne On 'Black-Ish' Comedic Turn, 'Hannibal' Return & 'CSI'
- AMC To Board Channel 4 Series 'Humans' As Xbox Entertainment Studios Downsizes Slate & Mulls Possible Future