ABC’s The Bachelorette and NBC’s Last Comic Standing moved in opposite directions on a slow holiday Monday. After an impressive 15% demo gain last week, The Bachelorette (2.7 rating/8 share in adults 18-49) from 8-10PM last night was down 16% week-to-week. It’s lead-out, True Beauty (1.7/5), held steady at the season-low level from last week. From 9-11PM, Last Comic (1.8/5) was up 13% from last week, while its lead-in, Persons Unknown (0.8/3), was down another 11% in its second airing in the new 8PM time slot to hit a new series low. (The serialized had a small uptick in total viewers, 3 million viewers vs. 2.9 million last week.) ABC handily won the night in adults 18-49 (2.4/7) and total viewers (7.8 million), while Fox and CBS aired all-rerun lineups. This was ABC’s 5th consecutive Monday win in 18-49 and 3rd in total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'The Bachelorette' Down But ABC Still Dominates Monday
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Operation Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Showrunner On Tonight’s Death Of Carl, Lauren Cohan’s Future + More ‘Fear…
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As “Fantasyland”, Glenn Beck Calls Tapper’s Town Hall “Grotesque”…
- Regan Arts Sells Story Of California’s Leading Abortionist For TV Development
- Olympics Ratings Slide To Icy 2018 Low, Slightly Up From Sochi 2014 On Last Night
- Top BBC Presenter Claims Class Pay Gap As Wide As Gender Pay Gap
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago