ABC’s The Bachelorette and NBC’s Last Comic Standing moved in opposite directions on a slow holiday Monday. After an impressive 15% demo gain last week, The Bachelorette (2.7 rating/8 share in adults 18-49) from 8-10PM last night was down 16% week-to-week. It’s lead-out, True Beauty (1.7/5), held steady at the season-low level from last week. From 9-11PM, Last Comic (1.8/5) was up 13% from last week, while its lead-in, Persons Unknown (0.8/3), was down another 11% in its second airing in the new 8PM time slot to hit a new series low. (The serialized had a small uptick in total viewers, 3 million viewers vs. 2.9 million last week.) ABC handily won the night in adults 18-49 (2.4/7) and total viewers (7.8 million), while Fox and CBS aired all-rerun lineups. This was ABC’s 5th consecutive Monday win in 18-49 and 3rd in total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'The Bachelorette' Down But ABC Still Dominates Monday
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'