ABC’s The Bachelorette and NBC’s Last Comic Standing moved in opposite directions on a slow holiday Monday. After an impressive 15% demo gain last week, The Bachelorette (2.7 rating/8 share in adults 18-49) from 8-10PM last night was down 16% week-to-week. It’s lead-out, True Beauty (1.7/5), held steady at the season-low level from last week. From 9-11PM, Last Comic (1.8/5) was up 13% from last week, while its lead-in, Persons Unknown (0.8/3), was down another 11% in its second airing in the new 8PM time slot to hit a new series low. (The serialized had a small uptick in total viewers, 3 million viewers vs. 2.9 million last week.) ABC handily won the night in adults 18-49 (2.4/7) and total viewers (7.8 million), while Fox and CBS aired all-rerun lineups. This was ABC’s 5th consecutive Monday win in 18-49 and 3rd in total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'The Bachelorette' Down But ABC Still Dominates Monday
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Andreeva
- Quartet Cast In HBO's 'Crime' Miniseries
- ABC Nabs Fortune Feimster Comedy From Matt Hubbard, Tina Fey & Robert Carlock
- Lifetime Orders 'Lizzie Borden' Limited Series Starring Christina Ricci
- 'Bewitched' Follow-Up Series Lands At NBC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Brad Silberling Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- Amanda Righetti Joins Carlton Cuse's USA Pilot 'Colony'