ABC’s The Bachelorette and NBC’s Last Comic Standing moved in opposite directions on a slow holiday Monday. After an impressive 15% demo gain last week, The Bachelorette (2.7 rating/8 share in adults 18-49) from 8-10PM last night was down 16% week-to-week. It’s lead-out, True Beauty (1.7/5), held steady at the season-low level from last week. From 9-11PM, Last Comic (1.8/5) was up 13% from last week, while its lead-in, Persons Unknown (0.8/3), was down another 11% in its second airing in the new 8PM time slot to hit a new series low. (The serialized had a small uptick in total viewers, 3 million viewers vs. 2.9 million last week.) ABC handily won the night in adults 18-49 (2.4/7) and total viewers (7.8 million), while Fox and CBS aired all-rerun lineups. This was ABC’s 5th consecutive Monday win in 18-49 and 3rd in total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'The Bachelorette' Down But ABC Still Dominates Monday
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup