It was a second consecutive night of declines across the board at the broadcast networks. NBC’s lineup was the hardest hit, with Minute to Win It (1.8 rating/6 share in adults 18-48) at 8PM down 14% from last week and America’s Got Talent (2.6/8) at 9PM down 16%. Talent, which was followed by a Law & Order repeat, still ranked as the highest-rated program of the night. CBS’ Big Brother at 8 PM (2.2/8), which also was followed by drama repeats, was down 4% from last Wednesday, while Fox’s two-hour So You Think You Can Dance performance show (2.1/7) was down 9% but handed the network a nightly win in the adult demo. NBC was tops in total viewers (7.2 million.) ABC was out of contention with all-repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Reality Fare Slides
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Trial & Error’: Kristin Chenoweth To Star In Season 2 Of NBC Legal Comedy Series
- Peter Micelli Leaving CAA To Become Chief Strategy Officer For eOne
- ‘L.A. Confidential’: Brian J. Smith To Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘Unsolved’ Review: Tupac & Notorious B.I.G. Murder Drama A Mic Drop For USA
- Seth Gordon To Direct ‘Dan The Weatherman’ Fox Comedy Pilot
- ‘Scandal’ Star Bellamy Young To Topline ABC Comedic Soap Pilot ‘False Profits’