It was a second consecutive night of declines across the board at the broadcast networks. NBC’s lineup was the hardest hit, with Minute to Win It (1.8 rating/6 share in adults 18-48) at 8PM down 14% from last week and America’s Got Talent (2.6/8) at 9PM down 16%. Talent, which was followed by a Law & Order repeat, still ranked as the highest-rated program of the night. CBS’ Big Brother at 8 PM (2.2/8), which also was followed by drama repeats, was down 4% from last Wednesday, while Fox’s two-hour So You Think You Can Dance performance show (2.1/7) was down 9% but handed the network a nightly win in the adult demo. NBC was tops in total viewers (7.2 million.) ABC was out of contention with all-repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Reality Fare Slides
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement