NBC’s America’s Got Talent dominated Wednesday night, which featured only one other first-run program, Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance. Talent at 9PM averaged a 3.4 rating/11 share among adults 18-49 and 12.8 million viewers overall, down 3% in the demo from last week. SYTYCD’s two-hour performance show (2.2/7, 5.8 million) was down 12%. Everything else was wall-to-wall repeats with NBC’s reruns of Talent (1.7/6, 7.3 million) at 8PM and Law & Order (1.8/6, 6.0 million) at 10PM drawing the highest rating. NBC won the night in 18-49 (2.3/8) and total viewers (8.7 million).
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC Win With 'Talent'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- Fox News Launching Standalone Subscription Service Fox Nation
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS