NBC’s America’s Got Talent dominated Wednesday night, which featured only one other first-run program, Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance. Talent at 9PM averaged a 3.4 rating/11 share among adults 18-49 and 12.8 million viewers overall, down 3% in the demo from last week. SYTYCD’s two-hour performance show (2.2/7, 5.8 million) was down 12%. Everything else was wall-to-wall repeats with NBC’s reruns of Talent (1.7/6, 7.3 million) at 8PM and Law & Order (1.8/6, 6.0 million) at 10PM drawing the highest rating. NBC won the night in 18-49 (2.3/8) and total viewers (8.7 million).
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC Win With 'Talent'
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Nears Season 2 Renewal At Netflix
- ‘The Simpsons’ Looks At Donald Trump’s First 100 Days In Office
- Dish Network & Hearst TV End Blackout With New Deal
- ‘Singularity’: Amanda Lund To Star In FX Comedy Pilot
- ESPN Layoffs: Jayson Stark & Trent Dilfer Among Several Big Names Let Go By Sports Giant – Update
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Global Exhibition Set To Kick Off In June