NBC’s America’s Got Talent dominated Wednesday night, which featured only one other first-run program, Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance. Talent at 9PM averaged a 3.4 rating/11 share among adults 18-49 and 12.8 million viewers overall, down 3% in the demo from last week. SYTYCD’s two-hour performance show (2.2/7, 5.8 million) was down 12%. Everything else was wall-to-wall repeats with NBC’s reruns of Talent (1.7/6, 7.3 million) at 8PM and Law & Order (1.8/6, 6.0 million) at 10PM drawing the highest rating. NBC won the night in 18-49 (2.3/8) and total viewers (8.7 million).
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC Win With 'Talent'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Talks Normalizing “The Other” And A Happy Ending For The Shondaland Show
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations