NBC’s America’s Got Talent dominated Wednesday night, which featured only one other first-run program, Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance. Talent at 9PM averaged a 3.4 rating/11 share among adults 18-49 and 12.8 million viewers overall, down 3% in the demo from last week. SYTYCD’s two-hour performance show (2.2/7, 5.8 million) was down 12%. Everything else was wall-to-wall repeats with NBC’s reruns of Talent (1.7/6, 7.3 million) at 8PM and Law & Order (1.8/6, 6.0 million) at 10PM drawing the highest rating. NBC won the night in 18-49 (2.3/8) and total viewers (8.7 million).
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC Win With 'Talent'
What's Hot on Deadline
'NCIS' Current & Former Cast & Crew Remember Gary Glasberg: "Our Rock, Our Cheerleader, Our Team Captain" - Update
Latest TV News
- Viacom Hits Debt Market With $1.3B Offering
- Larkin Malloy Dies: ‘All My Children’ Alum & Acting Teacher Was 62
- ‘Luke Cage’ Review: Mike Colter-Led Marvel Series Flexes Serious Muscle
- Lady Gaga Set For Super Bowl Halftime Show On Fox
- ‘Let The Right One In’: Kristine Froseth Set To Star In TNT Vampire Drama Pilot
- Sandra Oh To Guest On ‘American Crime’; Samuel Hunt Recurs On ‘Empire’