It was a down night for the broadcast networks last night, with all originals posting week-to-week declines and none cracking the 3 rating among adults 18-49. Fox’s two-hour Hell’s Kitchen (2.9/9 from 8-10PM, down 9%), NBC’s two-hour America’s Got Talent (2.9/9 from 9-11PM, down 12% tying its lowest-rated telecast this summer) and ABC’s Wipeout (2.9/10 at 8PM, down 3% from its last telecast) tied as the highest-rated programs of the night. Talent’s lead-in, Losing It with Jillian (1.1/4, down 21%) hit a series low. Wipeout‘s lead-out, Downfall (1.2/3, down 8%), tied its lowest-rated telecast, followed by ABC News Primetime: Family Secrets (0.9/3), which was down 31%. Fox won the night in the demo, NBC in total viewers (8.1 million). CBS airing drama repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Declines All Around
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Trial & Error’: Kristin Chenoweth To Star In Season 2 Of NBC Legal Comedy Series
- Peter Micelli Leaving CAA To Become Chief Strategy Officer For eOne
- ‘L.A. Confidential’: Brian J. Smith To Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘Unsolved’ Review: Tupac & Notorious B.I.G. Murder Drama A Mic Drop For USA
- Seth Gordon To Direct ‘Dan The Weatherman’ Fox Comedy Pilot
- ‘Scandal’ Star Bellamy Young To Topline ABC Comedic Soap Pilot ‘False Profits’