It was a down night for the broadcast networks last night, with all originals posting week-to-week declines and none cracking the 3 rating among adults 18-49. Fox’s two-hour Hell’s Kitchen (2.9/9 from 8-10PM, down 9%), NBC’s two-hour America’s Got Talent (2.9/9 from 9-11PM, down 12% tying its lowest-rated telecast this summer) and ABC’s Wipeout (2.9/10 at 8PM, down 3% from its last telecast) tied as the highest-rated programs of the night. Talent’s lead-in, Losing It with Jillian (1.1/4, down 21%) hit a series low. Wipeout‘s lead-out, Downfall (1.2/3, down 8%), tied its lowest-rated telecast, followed by ABC News Primetime: Family Secrets (0.9/3), which was down 31%. Fox won the night in the demo, NBC in total viewers (8.1 million). CBS airing drama repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Declines All Around
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement