We might have seen the last episode of Scoundrels on Sunday after ABC’s original scripted drama sunk to a 0.6 rating/2 rating in adults 18-49 at 9 PM last night, down 14% from last week. That was an all-time low for the show and matched the 0.6 18-49 rating fellow ABC drama Happy Town pulled before being yanked from the schedule. ABC’s other Sunday scripted summer series, The Gates (0.9/3) at 10 PM, seems to have leveled off after the initial decline and was flat from last week. ABC’s highest-rated program for the night was 7 PM leadoff America’s Funniest Home Videos (1.4/5 in rerun), followed by 8 PM anchor Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (1.2/4, also in rerun). CBS’ Big Brother (2.5/8) was up 9% from last week, followed by repeats of Undercover Boss (1.4/4) and Cold Case (0.8/3). Fox won the night with comedy reruns, led by back-to-back Family Guy episodes at 9PM (2.3/7) and 9:30PM (2.5/7). Its original Sons of Tucson at 7PM tied Scoundrels as the lowest-rated program of the night. Fox still won the night in adults 18-49. NBC aired all-repeats, with an America’s Got Talent (1.0/3) encore winning the 9-11 PM time period.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS' 'Big Brother' Up, ABC's 'Scoundrels' Hits Another Low
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked "Like Preparation H"
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked “Like Preparation H”
- Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O’Donnell Get The Last Word…
- Herman Echevarria Sr. Dies: ‘Real Housewives Of Miami’ Husband Was 61
- Donald Trump Vs. Hillary Clinton: Deadline Live Blogs The Debate
- ‘Supergirl’ Season 2 Trailer: National City Welcomes The Man Of Steel
- ‘Modern Family’ Casts Transgender Child Actor