We might have seen the last episode of Scoundrels on Sunday after ABC’s original scripted drama sunk to a 0.6 rating/2 rating in adults 18-49 at 9 PM last night, down 14% from last week. That was an all-time low for the show and matched the 0.6 18-49 rating fellow ABC drama Happy Town pulled before being yanked from the schedule. ABC’s other Sunday scripted summer series, The Gates (0.9/3) at 10 PM, seems to have leveled off after the initial decline and was flat from last week. ABC’s highest-rated program for the night was 7 PM leadoff America’s Funniest Home Videos (1.4/5 in rerun), followed by 8 PM anchor Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (1.2/4, also in rerun). CBS’ Big Brother (2.5/8) was up 9% from last week, followed by repeats of Undercover Boss (1.4/4) and Cold Case (0.8/3). Fox won the night with comedy reruns, led by back-to-back Family Guy episodes at 9PM (2.3/7) and 9:30PM (2.5/7). Its original Sons of Tucson at 7PM tied Scoundrels as the lowest-rated program of the night. Fox still won the night in adults 18-49. NBC aired all-repeats, with an America’s Got Talent (1.0/3) encore winning the 9-11 PM time period.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS' 'Big Brother' Up, ABC's 'Scoundrels' Hits Another Low
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'