We might have seen the last episode of Scoundrels on Sunday after ABC’s original scripted drama sunk to a 0.6 rating/2 rating in adults 18-49 at 9 PM last night, down 14% from last week. That was an all-time low for the show and matched the 0.6 18-49 rating fellow ABC drama Happy Town pulled before being yanked from the schedule. ABC’s other Sunday scripted summer series, The Gates (0.9/3) at 10 PM, seems to have leveled off after the initial decline and was flat from last week. ABC’s highest-rated program for the night was 7 PM leadoff America’s Funniest Home Videos (1.4/5 in rerun), followed by 8 PM anchor Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (1.2/4, also in rerun). CBS’ Big Brother (2.5/8) was up 9% from last week, followed by repeats of Undercover Boss (1.4/4) and Cold Case (0.8/3). Fox won the night with comedy reruns, led by back-to-back Family Guy episodes at 9PM (2.3/7) and 9:30PM (2.5/7). Its original Sons of Tucson at 7PM tied Scoundrels as the lowest-rated program of the night. Fox still won the night in adults 18-49. NBC aired all-repeats, with an America’s Got Talent (1.0/3) encore winning the 9-11 PM time period.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS' 'Big Brother' Up, ABC's 'Scoundrels' Hits Another Low
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks