The Bachelorette rebounded from the holiday weekend dip last Monday to draw a 3.1 rating/9 share among adults 18-49 from 8-10 PM. The ABC reality series was once again the top program of the night. Meanwhile, the network’s True Beauty (1.7/5) at 10 PM continued to hold steady, posting the same number for a third consecutive week, impervious to its lead-in’s fluctuations. The NBC’s 8 PM hour also rebounded now that that Persons Unknown is gone. The 1.3/4 rating for an America’s Got Talent rerun was a 63% improvement vs. Person Unknown‘s performance in the time slot last week. At 9 PM, a new hour-long Last Comic Standing (1.7/5) was down a tenth from last week’s two-hour episode, while Dateline Monday (1.3/4) at 10 PM was down 38% from the newsmagazine’s premiere in the time period last summer. Fox’s Monday dramas Lie To Me (1.7/6) and The Good Guys (1.1/3) continued the downslide in their return to originals after a week off, down 11% and 8%, respectively, from their last first-run airing. CBS aired wall-to-wall reruns. ABC won the night in 18-49 (2.6/8) and total viewers (8.0 million), the network’s 6th consecutive nightly win in the demo and 4th in total viewers.
Ratings Rat Race: 'Bachelorette' Rebounds
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'
- Stephen Hill Upped To BET President Of Programming