ABC’s original scripted series Scoundrels (0.7 rating/2 share) and The Gates (0.9/3) both posted double-digit declines in the 18-49 demo from last week, 13% and 10% respectively, hitting all-time lows. Once again first-run scripted shows were the lowest-rated for the night, with Scoundrels and Fox’s Sons of Tucson original (0.6/2) at 7 PM. CBS’ Big Brother (2.3/8) at 8PM, the only other original entertainment option on broadcast, was the top-rated program for the night, down 4% from its Sunday premiere last week. Fox won the night in adults 18-49 on the strength of its animated comedy repeats, led by back-to-back episodes of Family Guy (2.0/6, 2.1/6) at 9 PM and 9:30 PM.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Scoundrels' & 'The Gates' Hit Series Lows
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report