ABC’s original scripted series Scoundrels (0.7 rating/2 share) and The Gates (0.9/3) both posted double-digit declines in the 18-49 demo from last week, 13% and 10% respectively, hitting all-time lows. Once again first-run scripted shows were the lowest-rated for the night, with Scoundrels and Fox’s Sons of Tucson original (0.6/2) at 7 PM. CBS’ Big Brother (2.3/8) at 8PM, the only other original entertainment option on broadcast, was the top-rated program for the night, down 4% from its Sunday premiere last week. Fox won the night in adults 18-49 on the strength of its animated comedy repeats, led by back-to-back episodes of Family Guy (2.0/6, 2.1/6) at 9 PM and 9:30 PM.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Scoundrels' & 'The Gates' Hit Series Lows
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'