ABC’s original scripted series Scoundrels (0.7 rating/2 share) and The Gates (0.9/3) both posted double-digit declines in the 18-49 demo from last week, 13% and 10% respectively, hitting all-time lows. Once again first-run scripted shows were the lowest-rated for the night, with Scoundrels and Fox’s Sons of Tucson original (0.6/2) at 7 PM. CBS’ Big Brother (2.3/8) at 8PM, the only other original entertainment option on broadcast, was the top-rated program for the night, down 4% from its Sunday premiere last week. Fox won the night in adults 18-49 on the strength of its animated comedy repeats, led by back-to-back episodes of Family Guy (2.0/6, 2.1/6) at 9 PM and 9:30 PM.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Scoundrels' & 'The Gates' Hit Series Lows
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Full-Season Orders At CW
- 'The Bridge' Cancelled By FX After 2 Seasons
- 'The Millers' Slips In Ratings On New Night, 'Jane' & 'Scorpion' Hold Well
- Warner Bros New Digital Unit Unveils Name & Slate: Mortal Kombat & Static Shock Series; Akiva Goldsman Project
- 'Faking It' Gets Order For 10 More Episodes From MTV
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'