ABC’s original scripted series Scoundrels (0.7 rating/2 share) and The Gates (0.9/3) both posted double-digit declines in the 18-49 demo from last week, 13% and 10% respectively, hitting all-time lows. Once again first-run scripted shows were the lowest-rated for the night, with Scoundrels and Fox’s Sons of Tucson original (0.6/2) at 7 PM. CBS’ Big Brother (2.3/8) at 8PM, the only other original entertainment option on broadcast, was the top-rated program for the night, down 4% from its Sunday premiere last week. Fox won the night in adults 18-49 on the strength of its animated comedy repeats, led by back-to-back episodes of Family Guy (2.0/6, 2.1/6) at 9 PM and 9:30 PM.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Scoundrels' & 'The Gates' Hit Series Lows
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination
- ‘Golan The Insatiable’ Trailer: Kneel Before Fox’s New Toon Series