By now does anyone even remember what was on last night? Probably not but Nielsen just released the (not so fast) nationals for Thursday after series of delays. Here are the highlights: ABC got some good news and some bad news. Wipeout (2.6 rating/9 share in adults 18-49, 7.9 million viewers overall) at 8PM was the highest-rated program for the night in both the adult demo and total viewers. It was up 4% from last week and handily beat CBS’ Big Brother (2.2/8) in the hour. But the network’s once promising new scripted drama Rookie Blue (1.5/5) at 9 PM, which has already been renewed for a second season, was down 12% to a series low, holding onto only 58% of its Wipeout demo lead-in. More bad news at 10 PM where ABC News Boston Med (1.1/4) was down 15% from last week, also hitting a series low. Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance result show (2.0/7) at 9PM was flat with last week. The rest of the networks’ lineups were filled with repeats. ABC, CBS and Fox finished tied for the top spot in adults 18-49 with a 1.7/6.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Rookie Blue' & 'Boston Med' Hit All-Time Lows
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Nears Season 2 Renewal At Netflix
- ‘The Simpsons’ Looks At Donald Trump’s First 100 Days In Office
- Dish Network & Hearst TV End Blackout With New Deal
- ‘Singularity’: Amanda Lund To Star In FX Comedy Pilot
- ESPN Layoffs: Jayson Stark & Trent Dilfer Among Several Big Names Let Go By Sports Giant – Update
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Global Exhibition Set To Kick Off In June