By now does anyone even remember what was on last night? Probably not but Nielsen just released the (not so fast) nationals for Thursday after series of delays. Here are the highlights: ABC got some good news and some bad news. Wipeout (2.6 rating/9 share in adults 18-49, 7.9 million viewers overall) at 8PM was the highest-rated program for the night in both the adult demo and total viewers. It was up 4% from last week and handily beat CBS’ Big Brother (2.2/8) in the hour. But the network’s once promising new scripted drama Rookie Blue (1.5/5) at 9 PM, which has already been renewed for a second season, was down 12% to a series low, holding onto only 58% of its Wipeout demo lead-in. More bad news at 10 PM where ABC News Boston Med (1.1/4) was down 15% from last week, also hitting a series low. Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance result show (2.0/7) at 9PM was flat with last week. The rest of the networks’ lineups were filled with repeats. ABC, CBS and Fox finished tied for the top spot in adults 18-49 with a 1.7/6.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Rookie Blue' & 'Boston Med' Hit All-Time Lows
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest TV News
- John Heard Dies: ‘Home Alone’ Actor Was 72
- ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series…
- ‘Vikings’ Gets Trailer & Season Premiere Date – Comic-Con
- Crime Experts On Bellum Entertainment Shows Halt Work Until Back Wages Are Paid
- Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy ‘Saturday Night Live’ Parody “Funny”; Sean Hannity Reminds Him…
- ‘Iron Fist’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix – Comic-Con