By now does anyone even remember what was on last night? Probably not but Nielsen just released the (not so fast) nationals for Thursday after series of delays. Here are the highlights: ABC got some good news and some bad news. Wipeout (2.6 rating/9 share in adults 18-49, 7.9 million viewers overall) at 8PM was the highest-rated program for the night in both the adult demo and total viewers. It was up 4% from last week and handily beat CBS’ Big Brother (2.2/8) in the hour. But the network’s once promising new scripted drama Rookie Blue (1.5/5) at 9 PM, which has already been renewed for a second season, was down 12% to a series low, holding onto only 58% of its Wipeout demo lead-in. More bad news at 10 PM where ABC News Boston Med (1.1/4) was down 15% from last week, also hitting a series low. Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance result show (2.0/7) at 9PM was flat with last week. The rest of the networks’ lineups were filled with repeats. ABC, CBS and Fox finished tied for the top spot in adults 18-49 with a 1.7/6.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Rookie Blue' & 'Boston Med' Hit All-Time Lows
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Latest TV News
- ‘Seven Seconds’ Review: ‘Killing’ Creator’s New Drama Needs Less Time, Not More
- Fox News Channel’s Mark Levin Sunday Show Gets Premiere Date
- Damon Wayans Jr. To Star In CBS’ Tim McAuliffe/Austen Earl Comedy Pilot
- ‘Superstore’ Renewed For Season 4 At NBC
- Donald Trump Upstaged At School Shooting “Listening” Event By Father Of Victim
- Michael Grindon Exits As Legendary’s Worldwide Television Distribution Head