By now does anyone even remember what was on last night? Probably not but Nielsen just released the (not so fast) nationals for Thursday after series of delays. Here are the highlights: ABC got some good news and some bad news. Wipeout (2.6 rating/9 share in adults 18-49, 7.9 million viewers overall) at 8PM was the highest-rated program for the night in both the adult demo and total viewers. It was up 4% from last week and handily beat CBS’ Big Brother (2.2/8) in the hour. But the network’s once promising new scripted drama Rookie Blue (1.5/5) at 9 PM, which has already been renewed for a second season, was down 12% to a series low, holding onto only 58% of its Wipeout demo lead-in. More bad news at 10 PM where ABC News Boston Med (1.1/4) was down 15% from last week, also hitting a series low. Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance result show (2.0/7) at 9PM was flat with last week. The rest of the networks’ lineups were filled with repeats. ABC, CBS and Fox finished tied for the top spot in adults 18-49 with a 1.7/6.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Rookie Blue' & 'Boston Med' Hit All-Time Lows
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Holiday B.O. Explosion: 'Five Armies' Storms Into Theaters, Seizes $90M+ Over Five Days - Sunday B.O. Update
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate