ABC’s The Bachelorette from 8-10 PM posted a second week of gains, drawing a 3.3 rating/10 share in adults 18-49 last night, up 6%. After being stuck at a season-low 1.7/5 for the past 3 weeks, Bachelorette‘s lead-out True Beauty (1.9/6) grew 19% for its season finale. NBC’s Last Comic Standing (1.6/5) at 9PM was down 6% from last week, matching its lower original rating ever. It was followed by Dateline: Monday (1.4/4), which was up 8% in its second airing this summer. (NBC opened the night with an America’s Got Talent repeat, which posed a 1.2/4). Fox was largely status quo, with Lie to Me (1.8/6) at 8PM even with last week’s telecast and The Good Guys (1.1/3) up 10%. CBS one again aired reruns of its Monday lineup. ABC won the night in adults 18-49 with a 2.8/9 and total viewers with 8.5 million.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Bachelorette' Grows, 'True Beauty' Gets Finale Boost
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate