ABC’s The Bachelorette from 8-10 PM posted a second week of gains, drawing a 3.3 rating/10 share in adults 18-49 last night, up 6%. After being stuck at a season-low 1.7/5 for the past 3 weeks, Bachelorette‘s lead-out True Beauty (1.9/6) grew 19% for its season finale. NBC’s Last Comic Standing (1.6/5) at 9PM was down 6% from last week, matching its lower original rating ever. It was followed by Dateline: Monday (1.4/4), which was up 8% in its second airing this summer. (NBC opened the night with an America’s Got Talent repeat, which posed a 1.2/4). Fox was largely status quo, with Lie to Me (1.8/6) at 8PM even with last week’s telecast and The Good Guys (1.1/3) up 10%. CBS one again aired reruns of its Monday lineup. ABC won the night in adults 18-49 with a 2.8/9 and total viewers with 8.5 million.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Bachelorette' Grows, 'True Beauty' Gets Finale Boost
What's Hot on Deadline
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
'Mockingjay' Rules Roost; 'Good Dinosaur' Hatches With $29M; 'The Martian' Lands $50M In China - Intl Box Office Update
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest TV News
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings
- Marvel’s ‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Teaser: Hayley Atwell Kicks Butt In Hollywood
- Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game – Update
- French Media Dedicates Coverage To Emotional Memorial Service For Victims Of Paris Attacks