ABC’s The Bachelorette from 8-10 PM posted a second week of gains, drawing a 3.3 rating/10 share in adults 18-49 last night, up 6%. After being stuck at a season-low 1.7/5 for the past 3 weeks, Bachelorette‘s lead-out True Beauty (1.9/6) grew 19% for its season finale. NBC’s Last Comic Standing (1.6/5) at 9PM was down 6% from last week, matching its lower original rating ever. It was followed by Dateline: Monday (1.4/4), which was up 8% in its second airing this summer. (NBC opened the night with an America’s Got Talent repeat, which posed a 1.2/4). Fox was largely status quo, with Lie to Me (1.8/6) at 8PM even with last week’s telecast and The Good Guys (1.1/3) up 10%. CBS one again aired reruns of its Monday lineup. ABC won the night in adults 18-49 with a 2.8/9 and total viewers with 8.5 million.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Bachelorette' Grows, 'True Beauty' Gets Finale Boost
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
Latest TV News
- Megyn Kelly Tells Stephen Colbert She Wants To Start Next GOP Debate With “Apology Accepted”
- Will Ferrell Brings Exotic Animals To Stephen Colbert’s Post-Super Bowl ‘Late Show’
- President Obama, Scott Kelly, Chewbacca Help Stephen Colbert Open First Live ‘Late Show’ Post-Super Bowl
- Peter Farrelly Directs CBS All Access Super Bowl Promo
- Jazzed Coldplay, Bruno Mars & Beyonce Harmonize At Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show – Review
- ‘The Good Wife’ To End This Spring After Seven Seasons