ABC’s The Bachelorette from 8-10 PM posted a second week of gains, drawing a 3.3 rating/10 share in adults 18-49 last night, up 6%. After being stuck at a season-low 1.7/5 for the past 3 weeks, Bachelorette‘s lead-out True Beauty (1.9/6) grew 19% for its season finale. NBC’s Last Comic Standing (1.6/5) at 9PM was down 6% from last week, matching its lower original rating ever. It was followed by Dateline: Monday (1.4/4), which was up 8% in its second airing this summer. (NBC opened the night with an America’s Got Talent repeat, which posed a 1.2/4). Fox was largely status quo, with Lie to Me (1.8/6) at 8PM even with last week’s telecast and The Good Guys (1.1/3) up 10%. CBS one again aired reruns of its Monday lineup. ABC won the night in adults 18-49 with a 2.8/9 and total viewers with 8.5 million.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Bachelorette' Grows, 'True Beauty' Gets Finale Boost
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup