Things were status quo in primetime last night, with most shows keeping close to their last week’s averages. ABC’s Wipeout (2.7/10 in adults 18-49) at 8PM, the top-rated program of the night, was up 4%. It led to scripted drama Rookie Blue (1.8/6), which was down 5% from its premiere last week. The ABC News Primetime – Boston Medical (1.4/4) at 10PM was up 8% from last week. Fox’ So You Think You Can Dance result show at 9PM won the hour with a 2.0/7 among adults 18-49, down 17% from last week. The only other first-run offering last night, NBC’s comedy 100 Questions (0.7/3) at 8:30PM, posted its first week-to-week ratings increase, .1 rating point, but still ranked as the lowest-rated program of the night on the Big 4. ABC was No. 1 overall in 18-49 (2.0/7) while CBS was tops in viewers (7.1 million).
Ratings Rat Race: ABC Wins Quiet Thursday
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview