Things were status quo in primetime last night, with most shows keeping close to their last week’s averages. ABC’s Wipeout (2.7/10 in adults 18-49) at 8PM, the top-rated program of the night, was up 4%. It led to scripted drama Rookie Blue (1.8/6), which was down 5% from its premiere last week. The ABC News Primetime – Boston Medical (1.4/4) at 10PM was up 8% from last week. Fox’ So You Think You Can Dance result show at 9PM won the hour with a 2.0/7 among adults 18-49, down 17% from last week. The only other first-run offering last night, NBC’s comedy 100 Questions (0.7/3) at 8:30PM, posted its first week-to-week ratings increase, .1 rating point, but still ranked as the lowest-rated program of the night on the Big 4. ABC was No. 1 overall in 18-49 (2.0/7) while CBS was tops in viewers (7.1 million).
Ratings Rat Race: ABC Wins Quiet Thursday
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era