Things were status quo in primetime last night, with most shows keeping close to their last week’s averages. ABC’s Wipeout (2.7/10 in adults 18-49) at 8PM, the top-rated program of the night, was up 4%. It led to scripted drama Rookie Blue (1.8/6), which was down 5% from its premiere last week. The ABC News Primetime – Boston Medical (1.4/4) at 10PM was up 8% from last week. Fox’ So You Think You Can Dance result show at 9PM won the hour with a 2.0/7 among adults 18-49, down 17% from last week. The only other first-run offering last night, NBC’s comedy 100 Questions (0.7/3) at 8:30PM, posted its first week-to-week ratings increase, .1 rating point, but still ranked as the lowest-rated program of the night on the Big 4. ABC was No. 1 overall in 18-49 (2.0/7) while CBS was tops in viewers (7.1 million).
Ratings Rat Race: ABC Wins Quiet Thursday
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring