Things were status quo in primetime last night, with most shows keeping close to their last week’s averages. ABC’s Wipeout (2.7/10 in adults 18-49) at 8PM, the top-rated program of the night, was up 4%. It led to scripted drama Rookie Blue (1.8/6), which was down 5% from its premiere last week. The ABC News Primetime – Boston Medical (1.4/4) at 10PM was up 8% from last week. Fox’ So You Think You Can Dance result show at 9PM won the hour with a 2.0/7 among adults 18-49, down 17% from last week. The only other first-run offering last night, NBC’s comedy 100 Questions (0.7/3) at 8:30PM, posted its first week-to-week ratings increase, .1 rating point, but still ranked as the lowest-rated program of the night on the Big 4. ABC was No. 1 overall in 18-49 (2.0/7) while CBS was tops in viewers (7.1 million).
Ratings Rat Race: ABC Wins Quiet Thursday
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘Power’ Gets Season 4 Premiere Date On Starz
- Los Angeles Chargers Line Up Broadcast Partners
- Hilary Swank Joins FX’s Getty Kidnapping Saga ‘Trust’
- Fox To Honor Jonathan Demme On Tonight’s ‘Shots Fired’ Episode
- ‘Great News’ Off To OK Ratings Start, ‘The Flash’ & ‘iZombie’ Tick Up In Return
- Bill Cosby’s Daughter Declares Actor Not “A Rapist” As 2004 Rape Trial Looms