With The Bachelorette, ABC posted its 8th consecutive Monday nightly win among adults 18-49, the network’s longest streak on the night in more than 10 years, since the heyday of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (Nov. 1999 – Jan. 2000) The two-hour Bachelorette: Men Tell All special (2.8/9 in adults 18-49, 8.9 million viewers overall) from 8-10PM was the highest-rated program of the night. It slipped from the regular Bachelorette episode last week, which did 3.3/10 in the demo, but was flat with the Men Tell All special last summer in the demo and up in viewers. ABC also topped the 10 PM hour with a special Bachelor-themed 20/20, which posted a 1.8/5 in 18-49. It edged NBC’s Dateline (1.7/5), which is settling into its Monday berth, up 21% from last week. Its lead-in, Last Comic Standing (1.7/5) was up by a tenth. Fox’s Lie To Me (1.6/5) and The Good Guys (1.0/3) both slipped, by 11% and 9%, respectively. CBS aired all repeats led by The Big Bang Theory (2.6/7). In addition to the demo, ABC also won the night in total viewers for a 6th consecutive week.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC Extends Streak
What's Hot on Deadline
Jared Kushner Repeats "I Did Not Collude" Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins