The former head of worldwide marketing at Universal Pictures died on Friday of a form of leukemia in Atlanta where he’d retired in 1994. He was 76. A Uni EVP from 1987-1993, he promoted hits like Jurassic Park, Back To The Future, Twins, Field Of Dreams, Scent Of A Woman, and Fried Green Tomatoes.
R.I.P. Si Kornblit
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- All Eyes On Donald Trump Twitter Account After Trumpcare Vote Postponed
- Sean Spicer Swats CNN On Russian Collusion Report: More Evidence CNN Colluded With Hillary Clinton
- ATX Television Festival Sets ‘Snowfall’ For Opening Night, Network Presidents Panel, ‘Fargo…
- Damien Chazelle, Jordan Peele & Oprah Winfrey On Produced By Conference Roster
- Eliza Dushku Joins CBS’ ‘Bull’ As Savvy Lawyer This Season & Maybe Next
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 10 At Spike