Is Wentworth Miller a writer trapped inside the body of an actor, plotting an escape? Miller, best known for starring in the Fox series Prison Break, now has two scripts in play, each of which he wrote under the pseudonym Ted Foulke. Foulke’s Stoker, which has Carey Mulligan and Jodie Foster attached, has gotten some ink. It’s the story of an eccentric teen whose enigmatic and estranged uncle who returns to the family after the death of the girl’s father. Foulke (Miller) has also written Uncle Charlie, a prequel to Stoker that explores another chapter in the history of an unusual family that has a knack for burying secrets, as well as bodies. Fox Searchlight is in talks to acquire both scripts, but I’m told they aren’t the only ones circling. The projects, being shopped by Foulke’s ICM reps, will likely land in the same place, since there are overlapping characters. The agency isn’t confirming that Foulke is Miller, but guess which agency reps the actor? Miller, who just wrapped Resident Evil: Afterlife, apparently wants to lead a double life as an actor and scribe.
'Prison Break' Star Wentworth Miller Leads Double Life, With Two Scripts In Play
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Fleming Jr
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’
- SPWA’s Faith Division AFFIRM Acquires ‘The Devil In Pew Number Seven’
- Samuel Goldwyn Acquires N.A. Rights On Viola Davis-Jennifer Lopez Pic ‘Lila And Eve’
- Brad Grey Confirms Exit Of Adam Goodman At Paramount
- Shake-Up At Paramount? Adam Goodman In The Cross-Hairs
- Ang Lee Finds ‘Billy Lynn'; Eyeing Garrett Hedlund For Big Part?