Is Wentworth Miller a writer trapped inside the body of an actor, plotting an escape? Miller, best known for starring in the Fox series Prison Break, now has two scripts in play, each of which he wrote under the pseudonym Ted Foulke. Foulke’s Stoker, which has Carey Mulligan and Jodie Foster attached, has gotten some ink. It’s the story of an eccentric teen whose enigmatic and estranged uncle who returns to the family after the death of the girl’s father. Foulke (Miller) has also written Uncle Charlie, a prequel to Stoker that explores another chapter in the history of an unusual family that has a knack for burying secrets, as well as bodies. Fox Searchlight is in talks to acquire both scripts, but I’m told they aren’t the only ones circling. The projects, being shopped by Foulke’s ICM reps, will likely land in the same place, since there are overlapping characters. The agency isn’t confirming that Foulke is Miller, but guess which agency reps the actor? Miller, who just wrapped Resident Evil: Afterlife, apparently wants to lead a double life as an actor and scribe.
'Prison Break' Star Wentworth Miller Leads Double Life, With Two Scripts In Play
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
'Timeless' EP Eric Kripke On The Moment He Realized He Was Telling A James Bond Story — AwardsLine Screening Series
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles