EXCLUSIVE: Peter Serafinowicz has joined the cast of the new Fox comedy series Running Wilde as a regular. Serafinowicz was made a regular after he popped in his guest-starring turn in the pilot as Fa’ad Shaoulin, the Oxford-accented neighbor and frenemy of Steve Wilde (Will Arnett). Similarly, Erin Cummings, who guest-starred in the pilot for ABC’s Detroit 1-8-7 as the medical examiner, was recently upped to regular on the new drama series. The Lionsgate TV-produced Running Wilde centers on Steve Wilde, a filthy-rich, immature playboy trying desperately to win (or buy) the heart of his childhood sweetheart and uber-liberal humanitarian (Keri Russell). On the series, Serafinowicz also joins regulars Stefania Owen and Jayne Houdyshell. Another regular role, that of Migo Salazar, is being recast. Serafinowicz, who has created and starred in two British series, Look Around You and The Peter Serafinowicz Show, is best known in the U.S. for his roles in Shaun of the Dead and Couples Retreat and for voicing Darth Maul in Star Wars Episode I. Serafinowicz, who was cast as Paul McCartney in Robert Zemeckis’ 3D motion-capture remake of Yellow Submarine, is with UTA, Principato-Young and U.K’s Troika. Serafinowicz and Arnett’s relationship pre-dates Running Wilde. Here they are (plus their actress-wives Sarah Alexander and Amy Poehler) in a Funny or Die skit from last summer.
Peter Serafinowicz Joins 'Running Wilde'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Ted Cruz Unleashes Fury Against Donald Trump As Indiana Voters Head To Polls
- Matt Fogel Comedy Pilot Not Going Forward At TBS, To Be Shopped Elsewhere
- Nielsen: TV Ratings To See Meaningful Lifts From New Digital Viewing Measure
- Amber Rose To Host Weekly Talk Show On VH1
- ‘Hamilton’ & ‘Shuffle Along’ Lead Historic Tony Nominations Derby As ‘American Psycho’, ‘Tuck Everlasting…
- Alfie Allen Joins Jesse Eisenberg’s ‘The Spoils’ In West End Transfer; Slow TV Takes Bus To BBC4…