The Warner Bros/Legendary Pictures’ Inception is now only the 5th film this year to gross over $100M in its first week of release joining Toy Story 3, Alice In Wonderland, Iron Man 2, and the Twilight Saga: Eclipse. But it’s the only 2D original film to do so. Warner Bros says the official number going into today is $100,155,000.
Nolan's 'Inception' Passes $100M In 7 Days
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Croods 2’ Back On Dreamworks Animation’s Schedule; Studio Teams With Jason Blum For ‘Spooky Jack…
- ‘It’ Becomes Biggest-Ever September Release With $218.8M As ‘Mother!’ Gets F Report Card & Dismal $7.5M…
- Broadway Trims Sails, Picks Up Speed As ‘Bandstand’ & ‘Groundhog Day’ Depart
- Disney’s ‘Frozen’, ‘Angels In America’ & Hal Prince: Gerard & Roth On The New…
- ‘War For The Planet Of The Apes’ Swings To Fox Record In China; Tops $430M WW; ‘It’ Hits $371M – International…
- Ben Stiller's 'Brad's Status' Bows Solid – Specialty Box Office