EXCLUSIVE: I hear Nate Corddry has landed the co-lead opposite Kathy Bates on David E. Kelley’s new legal drama for NBC Harry’s Law. He replaces Ben Chaplin who co-starred in the pilot. The character has since been re-conceived. He is no longer British and is the son of Harriet (Bates), the curmudgeonly ex-patent lawyer at the center of the show who, having just been fired from her cushy job, is completely disillusioned with her success and looking for a fresh start. Harry’s Law marks Corddry’s third consecutive project with NBC and Warner Bros. TV. He co-starred on Aaron Sorkin’s series Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and headlined Larry Charles’ comedy pilot Our Show this past development season. Additionally, he co-starred on Showtime’s United States of Tara. Corddy had been in high demand after the upfronts. I heard he was also in the running for the lead opposite William Shatner on CBS’ new comedy $#*! My Dad Says.
Nate Corddry To Star In NBC's 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Creators Shawn Ryan & Eric Kripke Sued Over “Ripped Off” Format
- Trumpocalypse Showers Cable News Networks With Q3 Ratings Records
- Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton Debate Most Watched In TV History With 84M+ Viewers – Update
- Premiere Week Ratings: ‘This Is Us’, ‘Bull’, ‘Designated Survivor’ Among Bright Spots
- ‘This Is Us’ Gets Full-Season Order At NBC For Total Of 18 Episodes
- ‘The Crown’ Trailer: First Look At Netflix’s Queen Elizabeth Drama Series