EXCLUSIVE: I hear Nate Corddry has landed the co-lead opposite Kathy Bates on David E. Kelley’s new legal drama for NBC Harry’s Law. He replaces Ben Chaplin who co-starred in the pilot. The character has since been re-conceived. He is no longer British and is the son of Harriet (Bates), the curmudgeonly ex-patent lawyer at the center of the show who, having just been fired from her cushy job, is completely disillusioned with her success and looking for a fresh start. Harry’s Law marks Corddry’s third consecutive project with NBC and Warner Bros. TV. He co-starred on Aaron Sorkin’s series Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and headlined Larry Charles’ comedy pilot Our Show this past development season. Additionally, he co-starred on Showtime’s United States of Tara. Corddy had been in high demand after the upfronts. I heard he was also in the running for the lead opposite William Shatner on CBS’ new comedy $#*! My Dad Says.
Nate Corddry To Star In NBC's 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
'Office Christmas Party' Invades 'Moana's Turf; 'La La Land' Hits High Notes - Late Night B.O. Update
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Skewers President Elect’s Domestic Policy With ‘Trump On A Stump’
- ‘Shameless’ Emmy Rossum’s Salary Demands Vs. Television’s Parity Rule
- Anna Kendrick, Laura Dern & Don Cheadle To Announce 2017 Golden Globes Nominees
- Gurney Productions: “Business As Usual” For Staffers In Wake Of Founders’ Ouster
- Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Producing ‘Transience’ Drama Project For the CW
- Seána Kerslake Inks With Paradigm & Untitled; Van Johnson Company Signs Jason Stuart