EXCLUSIVE: I hear Nate Corddry has landed the co-lead opposite Kathy Bates on David E. Kelley’s new legal drama for NBC Harry’s Law. He replaces Ben Chaplin who co-starred in the pilot. The character has since been re-conceived. He is no longer British and is the son of Harriet (Bates), the curmudgeonly ex-patent lawyer at the center of the show who, having just been fired from her cushy job, is completely disillusioned with her success and looking for a fresh start. Harry’s Law marks Corddry’s third consecutive project with NBC and Warner Bros. TV. He co-starred on Aaron Sorkin’s series Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and headlined Larry Charles’ comedy pilot Our Show this past development season. Additionally, he co-starred on Showtime’s United States of Tara. Corddy had been in high demand after the upfronts. I heard he was also in the running for the lead opposite William Shatner on CBS’ new comedy $#*! My Dad Says.
Nate Corddry To Star In NBC's 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' Targets $60M+; 'Bad Moms' Gets Sassy With $26.5M; 'Nerve' Holds Steady - Box Office Saturday AM
Latest TV News
- ‘America Divided’ Docu Creator Defends Use Of Celebrity Correspondents
- Nat Geo’s ‘Mars’: “If Mankind Has Two Planets… Then Our Odds Of Extinction Will Drop To Nearly Zero”…
- EPIX Sets Premiere Date For ‘Berlin Station’ & ‘Graves’, Taps Alan Coulter To Direct ‘Get Shorty…
- Nat Geo’s ‘Killing Reagan’ Ditches Bill O’Reilly’s Controversial Post-Assassination Theory…
- ‘Vice Principals’ Star Rebuffs Racism Criticism: “This Is What Casting Equality Looks Like”…
- ‘Insecure’ Creator & Star Issa Rae: No “Universal Way To Be Black” – TCA