EXCLUSIVE: I hear Nate Corddry has landed the co-lead opposite Kathy Bates on David E. Kelley’s new legal drama for NBC Harry’s Law. He replaces Ben Chaplin who co-starred in the pilot. The character has since been re-conceived. He is no longer British and is the son of Harriet (Bates), the curmudgeonly ex-patent lawyer at the center of the show who, having just been fired from her cushy job, is completely disillusioned with her success and looking for a fresh start. Harry’s Law marks Corddry’s third consecutive project with NBC and Warner Bros. TV. He co-starred on Aaron Sorkin’s series Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and headlined Larry Charles’ comedy pilot Our Show this past development season. Additionally, he co-starred on Showtime’s United States of Tara. Corddy had been in high demand after the upfronts. I heard he was also in the running for the lead opposite William Shatner on CBS’ new comedy $#*! My Dad Says.
Nate Corddry To Star In NBC's 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
‘The Man In The High Castle’ EP Frank Spotnitz Addresses Stepping Down As Showrunner From Amazon Series
Latest TV News
- All3Media Takes Stake In Caravan; Cannes Marché Hits Record – Briefs
- James Corden’s Carpool Karaoke: J.J. Abrams Gives “Director Notes” To Chewbacca Mom
- ‘Preacher’ Ratings Debut OK, ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Midseason Finale Steady
- 'The Man In The High Castle' EP Frank Spotnitz Addresses Stepping Down As Showrunner From Amazon Series
- Vice Media Ups Ciel Hunter To Head Of Content; Fusion Promotes Three Content Execs
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘The Man In The High Castle’ EPs Talk How Amazon Alt-History Series Reflects “Our World”…