EXCLUSIVE: I hear Nate Corddry has landed the co-lead opposite Kathy Bates on David E. Kelley’s new legal drama for NBC Harry’s Law. He replaces Ben Chaplin who co-starred in the pilot. The character has since been re-conceived. He is no longer British and is the son of Harriet (Bates), the curmudgeonly ex-patent lawyer at the center of the show who, having just been fired from her cushy job, is completely disillusioned with her success and looking for a fresh start. Harry’s Law marks Corddry’s third consecutive project with NBC and Warner Bros. TV. He co-starred on Aaron Sorkin’s series Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and headlined Larry Charles’ comedy pilot Our Show this past development season. Additionally, he co-starred on Showtime’s United States of Tara. Corddy had been in high demand after the upfronts. I heard he was also in the running for the lead opposite William Shatner on CBS’ new comedy $#*! My Dad Says.
Nate Corddry To Star In NBC's 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Madea' Scares Off 'Jack Reacher' For No. 1; 'Joneses' Opening Lower Than 'Masterminds' - Sat. Afternoon Update
Latest TV News
- AT&T And Time Warner Make It Official Calling Merger A “Perfect Match”
- ‘Dirk Gently’ & ‘Black Mirror’ Season 3 Review: Brits Coming With Savory Treats
- Cecilia Hart Dies: Actress & Wife Of James Earl Jones Was 68
- Matt Damon, Cheo Coker Among Featured Speakers At Produced By New York 2016
- Steve Dillon Dies: Comic Artist And ‘Preacher’ Co-Creator Was 54
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Ratings Down In Final Premiere, ‘Exorcist’ Up, ‘MacGyver’ Even