EXCLUSIVE: I hear Nate Corddry has landed the co-lead opposite Kathy Bates on David E. Kelley’s new legal drama for NBC Harry’s Law. He replaces Ben Chaplin who co-starred in the pilot. The character has since been re-conceived. He is no longer British and is the son of Harriet (Bates), the curmudgeonly ex-patent lawyer at the center of the show who, having just been fired from her cushy job, is completely disillusioned with her success and looking for a fresh start. Harry’s Law marks Corddry’s third consecutive project with NBC and Warner Bros. TV. He co-starred on Aaron Sorkin’s series Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and headlined Larry Charles’ comedy pilot Our Show this past development season. Additionally, he co-starred on Showtime’s United States of Tara. Corddy had been in high demand after the upfronts. I heard he was also in the running for the lead opposite William Shatner on CBS’ new comedy $#*! My Dad Says.
Nate Corddry To Star In NBC's 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
How 'Pirates' & 'Baywatch' Are Casualties Of Summer Franchise Fatigue At The Domestic B.O. — Monday AM
Latest TV News
- ‘House Of Cards’ Season 5 Review: Kevin Spacey & Robin Wright Swagger Back
- ‘Z’ Costume Designer Tom Broecker On Tracking Evolution Of Fashion In A Series “Designed To Be Binge-Watched”…
- Frank Deford Dies: Legendary Sportswriter & Author Of ‘Everybody’s All-American’ Was 78
- Tiger Woods Arrested On DUI Charge In Florida
- Nina Diaz On VH1’s Unscripted Plans As Net Hits Milestone With ‘T.I. & Tiny’ Finale
- Netflix Sets First Turkish Series; Ex-Studiocanal Chief Joins French Gov’t – Global Briefs