EXCLUSIVE: I hear Nate Corddry has landed the co-lead opposite Kathy Bates on David E. Kelley’s new legal drama for NBC Harry’s Law. He replaces Ben Chaplin who co-starred in the pilot. The character has since been re-conceived. He is no longer British and is the son of Harriet (Bates), the curmudgeonly ex-patent lawyer at the center of the show who, having just been fired from her cushy job, is completely disillusioned with her success and looking for a fresh start. Harry’s Law marks Corddry’s third consecutive project with NBC and Warner Bros. TV. He co-starred on Aaron Sorkin’s series Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and headlined Larry Charles’ comedy pilot Our Show this past development season. Additionally, he co-starred on Showtime’s United States of Tara. Corddy had been in high demand after the upfronts. I heard he was also in the running for the lead opposite William Shatner on CBS’ new comedy $#*! My Dad Says.
Nate Corddry To Star In NBC's 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Surge As Eagles Claw Cowboys; Trump Says NFL Should "Suspend" Marshawn Lynch
Latest TV News
- Comcast Brings ‘Voice’ Voting To X1 Remotes In Interactive TV Viewing First
- ‘SpongeBob SquarePants’ Creator Among Juried Annie Award Winners
- Ovation Rolls Out The Red Carpet For Duo Of International Fashion Titles
- UK Talent Agency Troika & Management Firm James Grant Group To Merge
- Camera Operator Mark Milsome Dies Filming Stunt On BBC/Netflix Drama
- New Yorker Cover Revisits Sexual Harassment At Thanksgiving Day Parade