EXCLUSIVE: I hear Nate Corddry has landed the co-lead opposite Kathy Bates on David E. Kelley’s new legal drama for NBC Harry’s Law. He replaces Ben Chaplin who co-starred in the pilot. The character has since been re-conceived. He is no longer British and is the son of Harriet (Bates), the curmudgeonly ex-patent lawyer at the center of the show who, having just been fired from her cushy job, is completely disillusioned with her success and looking for a fresh start. Harry’s Law marks Corddry’s third consecutive project with NBC and Warner Bros. TV. He co-starred on Aaron Sorkin’s series Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and headlined Larry Charles’ comedy pilot Our Show this past development season. Additionally, he co-starred on Showtime’s United States of Tara. Corddy had been in high demand after the upfronts. I heard he was also in the running for the lead opposite William Shatner on CBS’ new comedy $#*! My Dad Says.
Nate Corddry To Star In NBC's 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers' Flies To Mighty $3.6M & Burns 'Life' & 'CHIPS'; 'Beauty And The Beast' Still A B.O. Monster: Thursday Previews
Latest TV News
- ‘Counterpart’ Exec Producer Amy Berg Departs After Season 1 Of Starz Series
- ‘Talking Saul’ To Follow ‘Better Call Saul’ Season 3 Premiere & Final On AMC
- House Intel Committee GOP Chair Cancels Obama Honchos’ Public Testimony On Russian Election Tampering
- Leah Remini To Reunite With Kevin James In ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Season Finale
- Turkish Government Mulls Ban Of TV Dating Shows
- ‘El Chapo’: Univision-Netflix Drama Series Sets Lead & Premiere Date