EXCLUSIVE: I hear Nate Corddry has landed the co-lead opposite Kathy Bates on David E. Kelley’s new legal drama for NBC Harry’s Law. He replaces Ben Chaplin who co-starred in the pilot. The character has since been re-conceived. He is no longer British and is the son of Harriet (Bates), the curmudgeonly ex-patent lawyer at the center of the show who, having just been fired from her cushy job, is completely disillusioned with her success and looking for a fresh start. Harry’s Law marks Corddry’s third consecutive project with NBC and Warner Bros. TV. He co-starred on Aaron Sorkin’s series Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and headlined Larry Charles’ comedy pilot Our Show this past development season. Additionally, he co-starred on Showtime’s United States of Tara. Corddy had been in high demand after the upfronts. I heard he was also in the running for the lead opposite William Shatner on CBS’ new comedy $#*! My Dad Says.
Nate Corddry To Star In NBC's 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
X Japan Docu 'We Are X' Picked Up By Mongrel International; Simon West Attached To Helm 'War Wolf' - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Reality Producer Drew Brown Inks Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
- Latenight TV Obsesses Over Donald Trump As GOP Nominee
- Idris Elba's Green Door Pictures Hires Ana Garanito As Head of Development
- Chip Smith, Former Al Gore Aide, Named EVP Public Affairs At 21st Century Fox
- ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Cops Clicks With Gwen Stefani, George Clooney & Julia Roberts
- AMC Networks CEO Looks “Fondly” At Skinny Bundles From Hulu And Others