EXCLUSIVE: I hear Nate Corddry has landed the co-lead opposite Kathy Bates on David E. Kelley’s new legal drama for NBC Harry’s Law. He replaces Ben Chaplin who co-starred in the pilot. The character has since been re-conceived. He is no longer British and is the son of Harriet (Bates), the curmudgeonly ex-patent lawyer at the center of the show who, having just been fired from her cushy job, is completely disillusioned with her success and looking for a fresh start. Harry’s Law marks Corddry’s third consecutive project with NBC and Warner Bros. TV. He co-starred on Aaron Sorkin’s series Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and headlined Larry Charles’ comedy pilot Our Show this past development season. Additionally, he co-starred on Showtime’s United States of Tara. Corddy had been in high demand after the upfronts. I heard he was also in the running for the lead opposite William Shatner on CBS’ new comedy $#*! My Dad Says.
Nate Corddry To Star In NBC's 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
'Split' Soars To Mid-$30M After Solid $2M Start; 'xXx,' $1.2M, 'Founder,' $105K In Previews As 'Hidden Figures' Stays Strong - Friday - UPDATE
Paramount Gets China Infusion: $1 Billion, 3-Year Slate Co-Financing Deal With Shanghai Film Group & Huahua Media
Hollywood Reacts To Trump Inauguration: "Country Is Lost", Tweets Alec Baldwin; Scott Baio Proud To Be "Deplorable"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Treats Trump International Hotel Guests To First Look At First Family Walking Inaugural Parade Route
- Kinetic Content Ups Key Development Execs To EVP Roles
- Obama Can’t Stop Speechifying As President Trump Signs First Bill, Forcing TV Networks To Make Choices
- Settlement Reached In Legal Fight Over ‘Star Trek’ Fan Film
- Donald Trump’s FCC Chairman Pick Is Ajit Pai: Report
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner Joins ABC Drama Series ‘Ten Days In The Valley’