EXCLUSIVE: I hear Nate Corddry has landed the co-lead opposite Kathy Bates on David E. Kelley’s new legal drama for NBC Harry’s Law. He replaces Ben Chaplin who co-starred in the pilot. The character has since been re-conceived. He is no longer British and is the son of Harriet (Bates), the curmudgeonly ex-patent lawyer at the center of the show who, having just been fired from her cushy job, is completely disillusioned with her success and looking for a fresh start. Harry’s Law marks Corddry’s third consecutive project with NBC and Warner Bros. TV. He co-starred on Aaron Sorkin’s series Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and headlined Larry Charles’ comedy pilot Our Show this past development season. Additionally, he co-starred on Showtime’s United States of Tara. Corddy had been in high demand after the upfronts. I heard he was also in the running for the lead opposite William Shatner on CBS’ new comedy $#*! My Dad Says.
Nate Corddry To Star In NBC's 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
Linda Hamilton Set To Return To 'Terminator'; Reuniting With Cameron And Schwarzenegger For Planned Trilogy
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Doubles Down On Emmy Joke About John Oliver
- ‘Late Show’: Hillary Clinton Calls Putin A Manspreader; Says She’s “Paula Revere”
- Conan O’Brien Visits Jerusalem; Shares Trump’s Peace Plan Which Includes A Hotel Casino & Hummus Fountain
- Donald Trump Says Ratings For This Year’s Emmys Were “The Worst Ever”
- Damon Lindelof Teases Start Of ‘Watchmen’ Series At HBO
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees