EXCLUSIVE: I hear Nate Corddry has landed the co-lead opposite Kathy Bates on David E. Kelley’s new legal drama for NBC Harry’s Law. He replaces Ben Chaplin who co-starred in the pilot. The character has since been re-conceived. He is no longer British and is the son of Harriet (Bates), the curmudgeonly ex-patent lawyer at the center of the show who, having just been fired from her cushy job, is completely disillusioned with her success and looking for a fresh start. Harry’s Law marks Corddry’s third consecutive project with NBC and Warner Bros. TV. He co-starred on Aaron Sorkin’s series Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and headlined Larry Charles’ comedy pilot Our Show this past development season. Additionally, he co-starred on Showtime’s United States of Tara. Corddy had been in high demand after the upfronts. I heard he was also in the running for the lead opposite William Shatner on CBS’ new comedy $#*! My Dad Says.
Nate Corddry To Star In NBC's 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominees Luncheon: Contenders Told To Submit List Of "Thank Yous" In Advance As Event Draws Huge Crowd
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s ‘Full Frontal’ With Turtle-Chomping Alligator Debuts On TBS – Review
- Samantha Bee Trashes White House Race In ‘Full Frontal’ Debut
- Citing Health Condition, Lena Dunham To Sit Out ‘Girls’ Season 5 Press
- Matt LeBlanc To Star In Jeff & Jackie Filgo CBS Comedy Pilot, James Burrows To Direct
- ‘Angel From Hell’ Pulled From CBS’ Schedule, To Be Replaced By ‘2 Broke Girls’
- CBS Orders Small-Town Family Comedy Pilot From Stephnie Weir & Greg Garcia