EXCLUSIVE: I hear Nate Corddry has landed the co-lead opposite Kathy Bates on David E. Kelley’s new legal drama for NBC Harry’s Law. He replaces Ben Chaplin who co-starred in the pilot. The character has since been re-conceived. He is no longer British and is the son of Harriet (Bates), the curmudgeonly ex-patent lawyer at the center of the show who, having just been fired from her cushy job, is completely disillusioned with her success and looking for a fresh start. Harry’s Law marks Corddry’s third consecutive project with NBC and Warner Bros. TV. He co-starred on Aaron Sorkin’s series Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and headlined Larry Charles’ comedy pilot Our Show this past development season. Additionally, he co-starred on Showtime’s United States of Tara. Corddy had been in high demand after the upfronts. I heard he was also in the running for the lead opposite William Shatner on CBS’ new comedy $#*! My Dad Says.
Nate Corddry To Star In NBC's 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland's $74.7M Global Bow; 'Pitch Perfect 2' Singing $190.4M Cume; 'Mad Max' Smokin' $227.7M - Wwide B.O. Update
Latest TV News
- FIFA Officials Arrested In Switzerland On US Corruption Charges
- ‘Grace And Frankie’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Jimmy Smits To Star In Baz Luhrmann's Netflix Music Drama ‘The Get Down’
- New ABC Drama ‘Oil’ Recasts 2 Roles
- ‘Aquarius’ Review: David Duchovny Dominates In Manson-Era Drama
- ‘Texas Rising’ Premieres To 4.1 Million Viewers On History